73||Jungkook

It's been half a year since their little angel Haneul was born. Jungkook couldn't be happier right now. He has the family he could only dream of. His company was doing the best in years and he finally found the one person which completed him.

Kim Taehyung.

When commenting on his Instagram post. Jungkook never thought it would lead to this. This life which seemed almost like a fairytale.

He felt happy and secure. Surrounded by the people he loves.

Well, most of the time he felt like that but not now.

"Jeon Jungkook keep yourself together, you're looking like a toddler who is going to pee it's pants." Yoongi scolded his friend.

"I can't help it hyung. I'm just nervous, okay?" Jungkook walked around the room with red roses in his hand.

"Jimin and I will be taking care of Haneul there is nothing to be nervous about. I know it's a big thing leaving-"

"No, it's not about that. It's about this date. What if he doesn't like it?" Jungkook cut Yoongi off. "Jungkook he will love this. I'm sure of it." Yoongi assured his friend.

"Now get in the damn car and let's get this amazing evening started!"

Yoongi drove the two of them to Jungkook's and Taehyung's house. And before Jungkook could blink his eyes he was standing in front of the door. "You can do it kook!" He heard Taehyung's voice in his head.

"Okay I can do it." He said to himself before pressing the bell. And in a few seconds the door opened.

There stood Taehyung dressed in an all-red suit Jungkook picked out for him last week. He bought it just for this date and he knew it would look amazing on Taehyung.

"Hi baby. You look really beautiful." Jungkook handed Taehyung the red roses. "Thank you kook. You don't look to bad yourself." Taehyung smiled and Jungkook.

"Shall we go?"

"Mmh yeah let's go. I'm excited about what you planned. You were very mysterious about it this week."Taehyung gave Jungkook a peck and they walked hand in hand to Jungkook's black Porsche.

"I will take good care of your baby!" They heard Jimin scream while they stepped in the car.

As they sat there driving in silence with the soft tune of a song in the background, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and didn't let it go for the whole ride.

"It's so beautiful outside with the setting sun." Taehyung looked in awe outside through the window. "I can't wait to see what you planned." He planted a soft kiss on Jungkook's hand.

After a drive of about an hour they arrived at a huge field in the middle of the country side. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and lead him through the fields.

At the end of the field stood a giant hot airbaloon waiting for them. "Wait, is that for us." Taehyung looked with his eyes wide open from shock.

"You like it baby?" Taehyung kissed Jungkook and responded. "I love it kook."

Floating above the world were the two now. Not just in their heads because of the love they feel for each other. Floating above flower fields and villages while the sky turned red because of the setting sun. It was beautiful Taehyung had no words for it, Jungkook was certainly the best at surprising him.

Their hands were intertwined and Jungkook's arm was wrapped around Taehyung's waist. Jungkook was now busy with admiring Taehyung's face instead of the beautiful sky in front of them.

Taehyung's attention shifted when he felt Jungkook's stares. He turned around with a big smile on his face and locked their lips together. Kissing back Jungkook slipped his tongue inside his boyfriend's mouth.

"Why don't you enjoy the view?" Taehyung said between the kiss. "Because you are much more beautiful than any view." Jungkook brought Taehyung's body close. "And I'll never stop telling you how beautiful you are." Jungkook locked their lips again.

The hot air balloon ride was perfect. The two felt like they were alone in the world. When the balloon slowly touched the ground again, they were still on cloud nine. Grabbing Taehyung's hand Jungkook lead him through the little forest at the back of the field.

Covering Taehyung's eyes with a blindfold he led him through the trees. "Are we almost there?" Taehyung asked curious where he was taking them.

"We're almost their baby, just a short walk." And before Taehyung knew it, they stopped. He heard the sound of falling water and the rustle of leaves under his feet.

Removing the blindfold Taehyung took the picture. It was beautiful, they were in the middle of a forest, there was a small waterfall and there were lights hanging everywhere.

But when he turned to Jungkook, he was even more shocked than before. Standing there among the trees, Jungkook stood with a bunch of flowers in his hand, he looked so handsome. Jungkook walked over to Taehyung and took his hand.

"Taehyung baby I want to tell you how much I love you. Before I knew you, I was a cold person who lost hope in ever finding love. I was stuck in the daily routine of work, sleep and food. My life wasn't great but when I saw your picture for the first time that changed, I didn't know then that you would change my life forever and I want to thank you for that Kim Taehyung you are the best and most beautiful thing that ever happened to me and you showed me that love is not over."

Jungkook took something out of his pocket and knelt down on one knee. "Kim Taehyung, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" Taehyung stood there with tears in his eyes. "Yes! Of course, I'll marry you!" Jungkook slipped the beautiful ring on the finger of his even more beautiful fiancé.

His life was now perfect. A beautiful son and sweet fiancés, what more could you want.

- - - -

It's almost the end of the book. I want to thank you guys for following and suporting me. After I finish this story I will upload a new one that I've been working on for some time.

Also let's stay together and support BTS even when they are away to the army. 

💜