70||Jungkook

I'm sorry that it took so long with the update. Let's just say my life wasn't that great. I had a lot of stress because of school and I really needed a few weeks of holiday to just rest. And now I will try to update this story more often. I hope you understand .💜

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

Jungkook entered the building with a cold look on his face. He was focused, very focused. Becuase in only ten minutes he had to sit there infront of all that press and tell them about one of the most private things in his life.

Kim Taehyung.

The love of his life. The person with who he knew he wanted to spent the rest of his life with. Raise their child, maybe more children and grow old together.

Before Taehyung he never wanted that. Jungkook was all about business and making sure it stayed a succes. He never thought about love or children. He thought it was a waste of time.

But Taehyung made him think differently. He made the cold man turn soft.

"Jungkook you ready?" Yoongi asked his boss being a bit worried. Jungkook was never nervous but now he was. Because this wasn't about him or his company but about Taehyung.

"I can see that your nervous kook but you have to set that aside for Taehyung and show them that they can't break you, okay?" Yoongi gave Jungkook a little peptalk. "Okay for Taehyung." Jungkook said while he tried to control his nerves.

"You can go Mr. Jeon it's time!" An employee said to Jungkook.

"Good luck Jungkook." Yoongi said before Jungkook walked into the big room full of reporters. The moment he stepped in the cameras started flashing almost blinding Jungkook. But he was used to this.

Jungkook took a seat while an employee of him stated the rules for the press. "Okay Mr. Jeon is going to tell you guys what he wants to tell you then he will anwser a limited amount of questions."

Jungkook sighed loudly still feeling some of the nerves before he picked up the microphone that layed infront of him on the table.

"Hello everyone. Were here today because of the rumors and questions a lot of people have for me and I wanted to clear some stuff out. I also want to mention that I'm normally not this open about my personal life. But because I want to protect a person who is very important to me, I took this step.

All these years I've been in countless of papers and tabloids. They all said different things about me saying I'm a playboy I have a onenightstand every night etcetera. And some of that is true. But since I met this person my world just changed.

I won't say the name of this person because I want that person to have some privacy. But what I do want to tell you is that my partner is a guy."

When Jungkook said that a lot of talking could be heard in the room.

"This maybe shocks you, maybe it doesn't. But since a few years I have known that I am bisexual and that I like woman and man. And with this person I am very happy and it doesn't matter if that person is a woman or a man. What matters is that they make me happy.

With that I also wanted to clear some suspicion about my partner being pregnant. My boyfriend is indeed pregnant."

"What how?!"

"That's impossible!" Could be heard from the press who were present in the room.

Jungkook quickly silenced the confusion in the room. "It is possible but with a very small percentage of the males. And most of them don't know it because they are straight. So as my top level doctor confirmed it is possible and I'm not making this up!" Jungkook almost screamed getting a bit angry.

"I want to say that I am very happy with my boyfriend and our little angel that will come into this world. And I want to ask you to respect his and my child's privacy because they deserve normal life outside of the spotlight without all the gossiping. Thank you." Jungkook finished his speech.

"Mr. Jeon what happend with Olivia?" A reporter asked him.

"Olivia and I are in the past not in the present. I ended things with her and the rest is history. No more questions about this!" Jungkook sighed being annoyed by the question he knew they would ask.

"Mr. Jeon will you and your boyfriend get married soon?"

"I don't know. That's a private matter between him and me and when we decide that we will let the world know, but not now."

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

A lot of questions and sighing later Jungkook was off the stage and into his office sitting on his chair with a nervous look on his face.

"Jungkook what's wrong you did great?!" Yoongi walked into the room with two cups of coffee in his hands. "I just don't know if Taehyung is happy with what I just said." Jungkook said.

"Ofcourse he is. He will be super proud of you kook." Yoongi put the cups of coffee on the desk. "Now how about we go out and eat dinner in Jin's house. It's private and we can bring the whole group together." Yoongi sugested.

"Sounds good, thanks Yoongi." Jungkook finally smiled again.