55||Jungkook

It's been a few weeks since all those rumors were spread about Jungkook. 

Since those days, he and his team have been constantly busy keeping the paparazzi and other journalists away. 

The Jungkook and Jimin rumor isn't the biggest problem yet. Jungkook also found out about his ex's post a few days ago and that seems to be the real culprit of all the problems.

"Mr. Jeon the USA Today would like to request an interview for this afternoon." Yoongi walked into Jungkook's office.

"Ugh! Yoongi just say no to them all and stop telling me!" Jungkook said frustrated. All week people have been asking for interviews and when he went home he was also attacked by the stupid paparazzi. 

But luckily when he was home then Taehyung took good care of him and always talk to him about his day so that Jugkook could vent his heart.

"Mr. Jeon-" Yoongi said. "Yoongi what's up!" Jungkook interrupted him. 

"There's someone who wants to see you." Yoongi finished his sentence. "Who is it again?" Jungkook sighed. 

"It's your mother. I hope you're okay with me letting them through." "Yeah, go on Yoongi, thank you."

Then Jungkook saw his mother running towards his desk. "Oh my sweetie. How are you?" Mrs. Jeon hugged her son. 

"It could be better." Jungkook sighed. "I know sweetie now just hug your mommy and let it all out I'm here for you." Mrs. Jeon smiled.

That's when Jungkook broke down. All those days he tried to be strong for himself, for his workers and for Taehyung. 

He wanted to show that those rumors had zero effect on him. But that wasn't really the case since those rumors of Olivia, Jungkook's past with her came flooding back into his mind. It wasn't always a good time then and he was the one who always suffered, not her. 

What Olivia is claiming is completely wrong and Jungkook doesn't understand why she would spread those rumors. She's probably just doing it for money.

"I try so hard mom and then this comes across as if what I'm doing is nothing." Jungkook cried softly. 

"I know baby but we'll fix it." Mrs. Jeon hugged her son. "Thank you mom." Jungkook hugged back.

"But first we have to solve another......tiny......problem." Mrs. Jeon said softly.

"What is it mom?" Jungkook asked, looking at his mother with a confused look.

"Maybe because yesterday that bitch came by and is in my house now" Mrs. Jeon said very soft.

"WHAT?!!"