68||Jungkook

An extra update because it's Christmas. So merry christmas everyone 🎅🎄

Jungkook immediately felt the anger surge through his body. "Urgent meeting in 30 minutes Rosé also call Yoongi and Namjoon." And with that, he slammed the horn of the telephone on the table and stormed out of his office.

Jungkook went down the stairs and took his coat from the coat rack.

"Jungkookie where are you going?" Jungkook heard before he was out of the house. He turned and saw Taehyung standing there with a pout on his face.

"There's a little problem at the office. Before you know it I'll be back okay?" Jungkook kisses Taehyung's lips.

"Okay, be careful." Taehyung gave Jungkook a big hug. "I will. And you little baby be carefull and don't hurt your mommy okay?" Jungkook kissed Taehyung stomach before he left the house.

Jungkook got into his car and drove off. When he arrived at the office, there was already a swarm of paparazzi in front of the building.

"Sir the bodyguards are all set you can come out." The man on the other side of the phone said while Jungkook parked his car. When he got out everyone ran his way and he was blinded by all the flashing cameras.

"Give Mr. Jeon space, to the side!!" The bodyguards pushed the crowd aside. There were ten men of protection around Jungkook.

And the people all fired questions into Jungkook's head.

"Is it true that you got someone pregnant?"

"Are you still with super model Olivia?"

"What can you say about your relationship with that boy?"

And questions like that gave Jungkook a headache. But after what seemed like hours, Jungkook was finally inside the building and rid of that mass of paparazzi.

"So you're still alive?" Yoongi joked when he saw his boss. 

"Ugh, do those people don't have anything better to do with their lives than bother me. They are very desperate for their money, aren't they." Jungkook scoffed.

"Yeah they sure are, but we have more important things to talk about now than those people." Yoongi said as they got into the elevator. "That's certainly true, we're going to tackle this problem today because I don't want anyone to bother my Taehyung." Jungkook said.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

"Okay so we will announce a press conference today and it will be tomorrow. In it we will answer a few questions but not too personally and announce that you are indeed in a relationship and that you are expecting a baby." Namjoon summed up everything they had discussed.

"Yes and I don't want too much space for questions from the press, I just want to tell my own story and not just answer gossip." Jungkook added.

"Then that's clear the message will go out in an hour." Namjoon said. "Okay yes that's fine, thanks everyone who's here now for your help." Jungkook thanked the staff before he stood up and walked out.

He could finally go home after this three-hour meeting. And then tell Taehyung everything and then lie down together on the couch and cuddle a lot.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

@JeonEmpires

Tomorrow at three o'clock, Jeon Jungkook CEO of Jeon Empires will provide an explanation on some of the questions that have been asked lately. A number of questions from the press present will also be answered. 

We would like to request you to respect the further privacy of Mr. Jeon after this press conference and not to ask the questions that were answered there.

Sincerely,

Min Yoongi (Jeon Empires)