29||Jimin

After Taehyung and Jungkook left Jimin was pretty bored. All his work was done and most of the time Taehyung would cook because Jimin wasn't the best in the kitchen.

But he couldn't stop thinking about yesterday when he had lunch with Yoongi and Hoseok. They were so kind to him and he had the feeling he finally made some new friends.

Sadly Hoseok and Yoongi are boyfriends so Jimin knew he couldn't like them to much but that was already failed.

After their lunch they asked for Jimins number and Hoseok gave him a hug. Jimin loves hugs. The only person who hugged him these past few years was Taehyung.

Jimin really liked hanging out with them But now he was still bored.

He just decided to watch a random movie of the tv.

"Ugh my life is so boringggg." Jimin said while the stupid movie ended which he didn't even know why he watched it until the end.

"It's already pretty late why is Taehyung not home yet." Jimin said while looking at the klock. Then he heard a notification from his phone.

Tae

Taehyung is not comming home today he fell alseep

~Jungkook

"Why is my life like this." The super bored Jimin said again.

*Ding Dong*  (Jungkooks voice)

Jimin was kinda startled by the sound. Who would visit him this late. He only had Taehyung as a friend he knew and he was with Jungkook. And Yoongi and Hoseok but they  just met so it wouldn't be them.

'Strange'. Jimin thought.

Jimin put his bowl with popcorn on the table and walked towards the front to open it. He fumbled with the keys and opened the front door.

There stood two males.

"Hello cutie." Two males said to Jimin.