30||Jimin

"What are you guys doing here?" Jimin asked Yoongi and Hoseok confused. 

"Oh we knew you were alone so we thought why not hang out!" Hoseok smiled

"Oh we knew you were alone so we thought why not hang out!" Hoseok smiled. "Thanks, but how do you know my adress.?" Jimin asked.

"Taehyung." Yoongi just said while walking into the apartment. "So we thought about going to a club. Would you like that to?" Hoseok asked while also walking into the apartment.

"Uh yeah. But why is Yoongi so grumpy?" "He just needs some alcohol......and to fuck me. My ass will be dead tomorow." Hoseok sighed. "Well shall we go." Hoseok smiled.

"I need to change first then we can go. Okay?!" Jimin said. "Sure. We will wait."

After fifteen minutes Jimin came out of his room.

"What took you so- Wow!" Hoseok said while looking at Jimin. "Really wow!" Yoongi added.

 "Really wow!" Yoongi added

"T-thanks." Jimin nervously replied. "Now shall we go." Hoseok smiled while he grabbed Yoongi and Jimin by their arms. "Jep let's goooo." Jimin said.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

Loud music was blasting through the speakers of the club. A lot of people dancing with eachother and getting totally wasted.

Thats also how you could describe how Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin were rightnow.

They had a few drinks which made them not super drunk but a little. And with Hoseok and Jimin both liking dancing they went all out with their moves.

Yoongi was just sitting on a chair with his drink watching the two while he was accompanied by his friend in his pants.

Jimin and Hoseok were dancing for quite some time and made there way towards Yoongi.

"Ugh I'm exhausted babe." Hoseok said while he sat on Yoongi's lap. "Oh you are...." "Yup I am pretty hard. What do you expect when you dance like that." Yoongi smirked.

"Want me to help you daddy." Hoseok said. Jimin just stood there ready to walk away. "Where do you think you are going kitten?" Yoongi asked.

"Uhm.....Home." Jimin said. "Nope you are comming with us." Hoseok said while dragging Jimin with them.

They reach a room and open the door. "Sit." Yoongi said to Jimin.

Jimin nervously sat on the bed. "So we kinda wanted to talk." Hoseok said. 

"We both liked you since we saw you." "And we want to know if you are open to try it with the two of us." Hoseok and Yoongi said. Jimin just sat their with whidend eyes.

"Uhhh...........I like you guys to." Jimin blushed.

"Mmh I'm glad kitten." Yoongi said while he smashed his lips on Jimins. 

Their lips moved in sync. Hoseok moved closer and grabbed Jimins ass which caused Jimin to moan and Yoongi used that to slid his tongue in Jimin mouth.

Then Yoongi moved away and Hoseok started kissing him while removing Jimins shirt. "You are doing so good baby."

"Mmh...Ohh Hoseok~" Jimin moaned while Hoseok left kisses on his torso. Meanwhile Yoongi removed all his clothing except for his boxers.

Yoongi moved towards Jimin and pinned his hands above his head on the bed. "When we do this kitten, call me daddy and him oppa." Yoongi smirked.

"O-okay daddy." Jimin said.

After that the three of them had the best night of their lives.

- - - -

So Yoonminseok happend