56||Jungkook

"WHAT?!!" Jungkook screamed being totally exhausted from all the problems.

"What is she doing in your house?!!" Jungkook said while he grabbed his hair in frustration. 

"I don't know eather sweetie but she just stood infront of my house with her lawyer and I didn't know what to do I'm sorry Jungkookie." Mrs. Jeon tried to calm her son down.

"Its alright mom. You did what you could I will handle it from here. Tell her that I will meet her tomorow in the café at 12 o'clock." Jungkook resured his mother.

"Thank you kook. I will leave now, good luck with that bitch." Mrs. Jeon cursed before leaving Jungkooks office.

'Another problem.' Jungkook thought while a sigh left his lips.

"Jungkook I cleared your schedule for today. Get some rest okay." Yoongi said. "Thanks Yoongi." 

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

Jungkook  stood infront of Taehyungs apartment. The younger went home a few days ago so he could spent a bit more time with Jimin.

But Jungkook really needed him right now even if he didn't say it out loud.

*Knock knock*

Jungkook waited for someone to open the door and saw the blonde hair of Jimin when someone opened the door.

"Hi Jungkook what are you doing here?" Jimin questioned seeing Jungkook infront of his door.

"Is Taehyung home?" Jungkook asked standing there extreamly exhausted. "Uhm he went shopping but he should be home in like ten minutes." Jimin answered.

"Can I come in then?" Jungkook asked. "Sure come in." Jimin said while opening the door whider for Jungkook to come in.

After fifteen mintes Taehyung came home.

"Jimin I'm back!" Taehyung said while dropping the groceries in the kitchen. When he walked in the living room he didn't find Jimin but a sleeping Jungkook on his couch.

"Oh my- kookie you look completely exhausted." Taehyung whispered while brushing trough Jungkooks hair.

"He came here fifteen minutes ago asking for you." Jimin said while he stood behind the couch.

"Did he look so tired when he came here?" Taehyung asked being a bit worried about his boyfriend. "Yes." Jimin answered.

Taehyung sighed. There were so many problems and rumors lately that he could understand why Jungkook looked like this. He must have had very little sleep.

Taehyung felt guilty. He shouldn't have left Jungkook all alone in that house just because he wanted to see Jimin. 

"T-taehyung?" A sleepy Jungkook said. "Hi kookie. Did you have a good sleep?" Taehyung kissed his cheek.

"Mmh yeah." Jungkook smiled. "I'm so sorry kookie." Taehyung said. "Why?"

"Because you are tired because of me." Taehyun said with his head hung low.

"No baby. Look at me its not your fault okay. I just have a lot of things going on right now okay?" Jungkook hugged Taehyung.

"Okay. But can I go with you so you feel better." Taehyung hugged back. 

"Sure baby go grab a suit case." Jungkook said while he got up from the couch.

"Jimin is it okay-"

"Yes tae I also wanted to spent some time with Hoseok and Yoongi, so go ahead." Jimin cut Taehyung off.

"Thank you chim." Taehyung hugged his bestfriend.

Taehyung grabbed a suit case and put some clothes in it. Not to many because he liked wearing Jungkooks hoodies.

"You ready baby." Jungkook asked. "Yep kookie all done." Taehyung smiled.

"Love you baby." Jungkook said before cosing the door of the apartment.

"Thank you for always being there for me." 

"No problem kookie love you to." Taehyung kissed Jungkooks cheek.