40||Taehyung

Taehyung woke up due to the sun that shined on his face. Taehyung groaned and pulled the covers over his head.

He just wanted to sleep and do nothing with his life. But Jungkook had other plans.

"Taehyung baby are you awake I made us some breakfast." Jungkook said while walking into the room. "I want to sleep." Taehyung whined.

"Nope not happening." Jungkook said while pulling the covers off Taehyung. "Jungkook!" Taehyung whined.

"Now up." Jungkook said while lifting Taehyung bridal style. "Yah Jeon Jungkook put me down." Taehyung said while hitting Jungkooks chest. 

"No not happenig now eat." Jungkook put Taehyung on the chair. 

Taehyung pouted in response. "Yah don't pout just eat Taehyung we have a long day ahead of us?" Jungkook said while Taehyung looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked confused. "You will find out." Jungkook smiled.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

Jungkook had to go to another meeting but he promised Taehyung they would do something together after that.

He didn't tell Taehyung what they would do and that made Taehyung verry curious. 

"When is he comming." Taehyung whined being verry impatient. Taehyung decided he would just take a long warm shower to win some time.

When Taehyng walked into the bathroom he saw a letter with a box on top of the sink. Taehyung walked towards it and opened the letter.

Hi Tae baby.

I know you are verry impatient but you have to wait a little longer to see me. But I picked a pretty outfit for you to wear tonight when I pick you up. Be ready at 5pm wearing this outfit. I already know you will look stunning in it. 

Can't wait to see you baby.

~Thousand kisses from your Jungkookie 

Taehyung had a big smile on his face when he finished reading the letter from Jungkook, his Jungkook.

He looked at pretty red box with a pink bow next to the letter. He removed the pink bow and opened opened the box.

Inside was a beautifull pink blouse and white pants. Taehyung couldn't wait to wear the outfit tonight.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

After Taehyung finished watching the movie he looked at the clock and saw that he had an hour left to get ready.

Taehyung rushed towards the bathroom and washed his face. After that he dried his har and put the beautifull outfit on.

Then he aplied a little bit of makeup and put some jewelry on. 

He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled because of the pretty outfit Jungkook had picked him out.

Then he heard a knock on the door of the hotel room and walked towards the door.

"Hi kookie" Taehyung said while he opened the door. 

"Wow." Jungkook said before kissing Taehyung on his lips. "You look like an angel baby." Jungkook said while he admired Taehyung. 

"These are for you baby." Jungkook said while giving Taehyung flowers.

" Jungkook said while giving Taehyung flowers

"These are so pretty kookie." Taehyung smiled while looking at the bouquet Jungkook gave him.

"The prettiest flowers for the prettiest boy." Jungkook said while Taehyung got more flustered by the second.

"Shall we go then." Jungkook said while giving Taehyung his hand to hold. "Yesss. Let's gooo." Taehyung giggled excited while Jungkook laughed at his cuteness.