Tum Mere Asma Meri Zamee Ban Gaye (Part 3)

No proof reading

Mature content ahead ⚠️

Nandini felt his bare body on her. Him inside her. His lips on  her bosom . His teeth on her papilla, biting it hard. His hand roaming on her bare body but holding her at place at the same time. She was just holding him by the shoulder as he gave the pleasure she never thought she could feel. He was moving in rhythm making her moan in ecstasy. He would goran near her ears and say things she was doing to him. All the while her eyes were close and she observed all the kinds of pleasure he gave her. She opened her eyes as he moved in her and looked up the ceiling. There was a big mirror there and she cold see herself under Manik's toned body. His every muscle moved as he moved in her goarning. She was very busy in her pleasure and enjoy how perfect they looked. Her under him moaning and withering in pleasure when he tugged his teeth and pulled a papilla again making him moan his name to loudest. She closed her eyes in pleasure moaning his name again.

And then she opened her eyes with jerk. She sat yo with a jerk only to see she was fully clothed, wearing her pajamas. She felt frustrated and angry. This dreams were a part of her life now. This hot, pleasurable dreams would become her night mares once she got up

She held her head and it took her two weeks back. Two weeks back when he had last touched her. Two weeks back when she was kissing him like a she wolf on her heat

She could still feel his lips on her. He was pressing them so firmly with her's, pulling her more and more close. Entering his tounge more and more deep. She was no less she would fight with his tongue. She would entwined it. She would tug it just to earn a moan from him. But when his and went at the hem of her kurti and he tried to pull it up. She was jerked back to reality. She stopped whatever she was doing and harshly pushed him away. Manik was so off guard that she was thrown at least ten meters away from her.

He looked shocked of what just happened and found her standing there catching her breath. He was about to take a step to her when she raised her hand and stopped him where he was

"I can't do this" she said

"You need to stay away Manik... We can't do this" he breath out. Rahe bubbled in him

"Nandini we were fucking kissing few seconds ago" he yelled at her

"Which is wrong! This is wrong! We are wrong!" she said

"Nandini" he yelled stopping her say anything else

He tried to come close again but she pushed him back again. He glared at her

"We can't do this Manik. Your mother has sent you for your work. She has asked me to let you stay here. Nothing else. Nothing more! You will maintain your distance with me! You will not come even 10 meters close to me! And if you did I'll throw you away from this house" she said and just left the kitchen. Manik just stood there repeating her words in his mind

And this was followed by a dreadful two weeks of them staying under one roof, wanting to be in each others arms but maintaining their distance.

Even in the college they stayed away. Rumours were floating that they both hated each other. Manik was teaching Since for the lower grades and Physics  for upper grades. To his happiness he was even asked to give music lessons for the student interested.

Also, there was a wave of Manik's fans in school. All the girls and teachers had a crush on him and the reason was just not his looks but his charm. However, this made Nandini fumed in jealousy. Unaware of her, Manik also felt jealous because she was very popular among the boy students. He had caught the staring at her while she taught, blushing when she complimented them. And she , she seemed to have not noticed this. So he wanted to hide her and yell at her for not knowing how beautiful she was but her won't do that, he was not a cave man. And what was common for both were only some students displease them and that to for personal reasons, nothing to do with their work. Like some boys hated Manik became their crush or girlfriend had a crush on him. The same was the case with Nandini, some girls didn't like her because she was to good for herself and the boys liked her for that.