Darling I Am A Nightmare Dressed As A Day Dream (Part 2)

Words and meanings for the reference of this story

Pack of wolves: Group of wolves living together

Alpha: The leader of the pack. The first in command of the pack

Luna: The mate of Alpha, she leads the pack with Alpha, as strong and improtant of Alpha

Beta: The second in command of the pack after the Alpha and the Luna. He protects the Alpha, Alpha's shield, Alpha's biggest protecter and asset.

Beta Female: The female mate of the beta. She has pack duties according to her talent and expertise. Equal and improtant as the beta

Gamma: The third in command of the pack after the Alpha and the Luna. He protects the Luna, Lunacs shield, Luna's protecter and asset. Once a pack gets a Luna, the Gamma will have loyalties more to her than that of the Alpha.

Gamma Female: The female mate to the Gamma. She has pack duties according to her talent and expertise. Equal and improtant as the beta.

Warriors: The pack warriors are packs army, they are trained under the Alpha, Beta and Gamma. There are ranks between the warriors (it's not important to explain their rank now)

Patrol gurads: The guards who run and keep check on the borders of the pack.

Omegas: They are the weakest pack members, they do the daily chores in the pack house.

Pack member: The people who live in the pack are members of pack.

Pups: Kids of the warewolves are denoted as pups

Mate: The Wolf's soul mate

Council of Elders: council of warewolves who are old and experienced and lived for centuries.

Alpha King: The most powerful Alpha who leads the Alphas of a region.

Royal Family: The Alpha Kings Family

Rouges: Rouges are the wolf who don't live in pack and mostly are negative and havoc creators.

Note: Warewolves are part wolves, part humans. Their primary instict is of an animal however. A wolf is very possive, agressive and powerful and the degree of it increases with increasing ranks. So the Alpha is the most possive, aggressive and powerful and the Omega is least.

About the story -

The story is based on my imagination and knowledge I have gane from reading about this stuff. It's a work of fiction.

The story will contain violence, killing and sex content. Warning for underage to read under guidance.

If anything more which I add other then these terms. I will give in explain in while writing.
____________________________________

Nandini was oddly very silent, she had a shawl around her and looking at nothing. She was passed bottle of water, she looked up at Navya "You sure there was nothing behind me?" Nandini asked again

"No Nandini nothing..." Navya told her

Nandini looked at other and they nodded. She didn't argue. She didn't want to because she knew, she knew she saved a baby wolf who in return saved her from that deadly growling wolf she has no intention to face all her life. She just nodded.

"Thanks for coming to look for me. I was lost" she said and the others just nod and said it was their duty.

They left Nandini, Navya was hesitant but then she too left her