Darling I Am A Nightmare Dressed As A Day Dream (Part 12)

"Viha babe, you won't like this cold" Flame said walking with a plate of food in his hand. His mate was playing hide and sick. And now she was no where to be seen. He could smell her though and with that he knew it wa star. Heat had caused Manik a lot of drain, his wolves were taking turn and conserving his energy ans when Flame was cooking he had smelt Viha getting up and not Nandini and he knew Viha was the naughtiest.

"Viha babe" he pulled away the curtains and he heard giggled Viha was running from other side. Flame turn to get hold of him but Viha was in air. But before she takes off Flame held her ankle and pulled her to him, making her giggle more.

"Masti sujh rahi hai tumhe" Flame held her close with his hand around her stomach. Viha laughed. Flame looked at her and smiled.

"Babe" Flame said showing her the food and Viha opened her mouth. Flame fed her and she would drop a kiss on him after every bite, making him smile
_____________________________________

Manik got up again to see Nandini still sleeping.

"Manik" he heard Cabir in his mind link

"Haan Cabir" Manik said through the mind link

"Haash you are ok" Cabir said relived

"I am fine" Manik said rolling his eyes

"Nandini?" Vabir asked

"She is fine. I'll get her back tonight at the pack house" Manik said and Cabir asked him to take care and then Manik saw Nandini open her eyes

"Manik" she mumbled opening her arms and Manik went and cuddled her

"You are okay?" Manik asked kissing her forehead and Nandini nodded hugging him close

"Warm" she said hiding her face in his neck and he smiled then made her look at him and asked "You want to sleep more?" Nandini nodded no. Manik peacked her lips and said "Then get up."

"Can we swim?" Nandini asked and Manik nodded. Nandini sat up and kissed his nose saying "I love you"

She was going to change when Manik held her hand and pulled her to him "You don't get to leave just like that after saying that" he said and kissed her slowly, Nandini kissed him back.
_____________________________________

Shadow and Star were running back to the pack house in their wolf form. Shadow nudged star making her stop. She looked at him and he gestured her to right. Her started heading to a direction and Star started to follow him.

After a few minutes walk they reached a medow. Star looked around amazed. It was night and the moonlight made everything shine. It was a breathtaking view. Shadow grunted taking her attention. She looked at him and he gestured her to the end. The medow ended at the cliff. Shadow started to run to the cliff followed by Star as they both reached there, they stood there looking at the moon. Wind blowing their fur and moon gleeminh in their eyes. They both howled looking at the moon. The howl of happiness, happiness of being together. Happiness for finally getting a life they deserve with their soulmate.
_____________________________________

"I am sorry. Am I late?" Nandini said sitting besides Manik. Neyonika smiled at her

"No even Manik just came in" Raj told her and Manik kissed Nandini's cheek.

"Aawww" Raj and Neyonika said together making both Manik and Nandini blush

"Sorry Maa, really. I was looking after the work of the wall that we were building before my heat and got late." Nandini said again and Neyonika passed her and Manik their plates

"It's ok, there is lot on your plate right now. We understand" Neyonika sat besides Raj

"Yeah. Even Manik has to go for inspection at the neighbouring pack tomorrow" Raj said and Manik nodded eating his food