Darling I Am A Nightmare Dress As A Day Dream (Part 10)

Manik was hiding in Neyonika's arms and Neyonika just kept holding him, giving him warm and sense if protection. Raj stared at them and sighed. he went and hugged both of them. Then he took Manik in his arms, hugged him close "I am so angered on your stupidity but right now all that matters to me is that you are safe." he then took Manik out of his arms and said in Alpha voice "Master Alpha you will be punished for this" Manik looked down and nodded.

Raj saw this and his wolf took control "Do you know how stupid it was of you Manik!" Manik flinched hearing Zor but dare not looked up.

"I am sorry" he whispered and Zor snarled "Sorry? What if anything had happed to you! How was I and your mother going to live? How dare you make us go through something like this! What if something had happened to you" he asked holding Manik.

"Dad I am sorry... I got lost... I didn't know anything... I know I was wrong... I am sorry" Manik sobbed

"Enough!" Neyonika said

"Enough both of you" she added and took Manik in her arms "We can do this later, let's just eat something for now. Jiya" she called a handmaiden who rushed to her luna "Get the royal food ready, aaj Manik ko main khud khilungi, apne haathon se..." Raj calmed Zor and hugged Manik "Don't do this again..." Manik nodded hugging back his father.

_____________________________________________________

Swara was feeding Nandini who was going around the house.

"Ek jagha baitho Nanhi" Swara said but Nandini didn't listen. Swara would give her one bite she would run around the yard and come back. Vishnu was laughing seeing Nandini act like a train engine and she would take him as passenger and drop him off, then again go have a bite and again run like a train engine.

"Nandini bas ab Baba thak gaye" Vishnu said sitting and Nandini looked at Vishnu with a frown

"Kya?" Vishnu asked seeing her expression

"Nanhi, ko Nanhi bulao Baba" Nandini said cutely making Swara and Vishnu chuckle.

"But tumhara naam toh Nandini hai" Vishnu said

"Par Baba toh Nanhi bulate hai na..." she said making a cute face

"Achha Baba Nahi hi bulayenge, udas mat ho" he pulled Nandini's cheek and made her sit on his lap

"Nanhi tumhe pata hai Nandini ka matlab kya hota hai?" her father said and Swara smiled seeing them "Nandini matlab Khushi" he told her "Tum humari khushi ban kar aayi ho" he added

"Khushi?" Nandini ask and Vishnu nodded

"Tum ek Rajkumari ho jo humari khusiya le aayi" Swara sat besides Vishnu and fed Nandini anoter morsel.

"Baba Maa" Nandini said in a small voice

"Aap Nanhi ko chod kar toh nahi jaoge na?" Nandini asked in a whisper. Swar and Vishnu looked at her stunned "Unn ki traha" she added and they looked shocked. They always thought Nandini forgot it with time but no, Nandini remembered it all, clearly with every detail.

"Nahi bacha" Sawar said quickly "Kabhi nahi" she kissed Nandini's cheek and Vishnu kissed her crown sealing their promise.

_____________________________________________________

"We are ready My Lord" one of the wizard said as Rupal got dressed.

"Find Manik, kill him" Rupal ordered and his men nodded.

_____________________________________________________

"Alpha, the dark wizards are camping nearby" one of the warriors informed Raj