Kuch Rishton Ka Namak Hi Duri Hota Hai (Part 1)

"Samjh nahi aata jao!" Manik yelled. He yelled at her the first time. She flinched and he saw this. It took all his control to not coo her, seeing her scared

"Maan" Nandini said in small voice holding the locket he had given her. It was a big chain with a squre and it had 'forever' craven on it in Arabic. As if it was slid down there was their photo. He was taking her photo and his other and was on her head and she smiled sweetly.

The security started to come towards her. Manik saw this and turned shielding her behind him

"Dad main bol raha hu, please" he said. He looked at Nandini "Jao please. Meri engagement hai. Tum jao, they will hurt you" Manik said. His hands went to hold her arms but he stopped.

"But you love me na" she said and he closed his eyes in pain. He went to cup her face but stopped. He looked at her locket. His heart beat fasten.

'Don't do it' his heart yelled but he didn't hear it. He held that locket and pulled it. Nandini pushed him away. The chain broke from one end and started to fall but Nandini held it before it falls on the ground.

"You broke our forever" Nandini said looking at him with tears and Manik's breath hitched. Thoes eyes, they showed her broken heart.

"I... I am getting engaged to Aliya Nandini. Jao yaha se" Manik yelled the last line and he pushed her

"Manik I... Main... I am..."

"Mujhe nahi sunna kuch" Manik cut her. He looked at Jake. Jake was his bodyguard since he was a child, more of his friend. He knew what Nandini was for Manik. Manik nodded. Jake held Nandini's arm and started to drag her "You broke our forever" Nandini said again holding at the locket. Manik's jaw moved. He was seeing her being dragged away. He wanted to cry. He blinked his eyes but then turned away. Aliya was looking at him and then she saw Nandini being dragged away. She looked at Neyonika and Raj. They looked happy. She looked at Manik who wipped his tears.
_____________________________________

Jake left Nandini at gate and closed the gate. Jake looked at Nandini she tood there looking at that locket

"Go home" he told her

"Home" Nandini said looking at the locket. She looked at Jake and kept looking at him. Jake got worried seeing her. "Home" she mumbled again. She turned and started to walk away. Jake stood there thinking what to do but he gave up and left inside. But at the main door he stopped and looked at one guard.

"Woh jo madam gayi, Nandini ma'am, follow her and see if she reaches her house" Jake said and the guard left.
_____________________________________

"What do you mean you don't know?" Manik asked Jake

"I was busy here Sir. I asked a guard to follow her but he said she was nowhere, she might have taken rickshaw home" Jake said

"She reached? You know she reached?" Manik asked him and his eyes fell on Aliya who was standing there at his door. Jake also saw this and he left.

Aliya walked to Manik. Held his hand and gave her ring to Manik

"I can't do this" she said and he looked at her with sharp eyes "I have liked you Manik. Maybe loved you. I thought someday you will come to me and love me but aaj jo hua, you will never love anyone but her Manik. I know this now. I am sorry" she said and Manik threw the ring and yelled "Fuck off!" Aliya said nothing, she just left.
_____________________________________

"Manik" Manik stopped but didn't turn

"Kaha jaa raha hai?" Neyonika asked

"London" he said