Kuch Rishton Ka Namak Hi Duri Hota Hai (Part 14)

Contains Mature Content ⚠️

Jojo came and knock on the door "Manik Sir aap se milne koi aaya hai" he said. Rishab and Nandini looked at him.

"Unn se kaho main free nahi hu" Manik said and left to his room.

Nandini looked at Jojo and nodded. Jojo left. Nandini looked at Rishab "You should go too"she said and Rishab left.

Manik went in to see Ayan sitting on the bed, in sleep and Aman still sleeping

"Baby thik hai mera?" Manik picked Ayan and Ayan held on to him. "Ayaaaannn" Manik said sighning "Kya hua?" he asked and he nodded no

"Jab koi gira de, toh uth kar ladna hota hai" Manik said and Ayan nodded. He kept Ayan on the bed again and Ayan went and jumped on Aman. Manik smiled. Aman woke up and both for them ran away. They passed Nandini who was standing there. She smiled at him. She opened her arms making him grin. He went and hugged her.

"Me bright star" he mumbled and kissed her crown.
_____________________________________

Bhaskar and Naina were standing there when Rishab came back. Jojo had told Raj that Manik was busy. Bhaskar gestured Rishab through eyes as if asking what happened and Rishab nodded no as if saying Manik is not coming.

"Mr Murthy" they heard and looked at Raj "I am not here to create any ruckus. I am just here to talk to Manik" he said. He joined his hands "I am not going to destroy your happiness" he said. The Murtys looked at him but said nothing. Mr Murty looked at Rishab who just nodded and said "It's fine if he doesn't mess things up" he shrugged and left.
_____________________________________

Raj was sitting in his car when he heard some whispers. He sw two boys. He out down his window to see they were twins. Raj saw they had mole just above their lips. Both of them just like Manik.

"Color water thick hona cahiye" he heard one of them.

"Uss ke muh pe dalenge" the other one said.

Raj kept looking at them. They turned to see Raj

"Yeh aap ki car hai?" Aman asked and Raj nodded.

"Acchi hai" Ayan said "Humare Baba jaisi hai" he added. And then they ran away.
_____________________________________

Manik was going through normal inspection when he saw Raj's car still standing there. He looked closely and saw him sit there. Manik ignored him and went to check the food preparation when he saw Aman and Ayan carry bucket of water each and go somewhere. He frowned but ignored them.
_____________________________________

Nandini was going to the kitchen from the passanger ways Manik had created for her so that no one sees her. While passing through somewhere she heard

"Bechari Naina, see, how she is doing everything alone, agar Nandini hoti toh it would have been a great help to her..." it was her bua

"Poor Nandini, she died really young" she heard her Masi

"Did she though, Anna didn't get her dead body" her bua said

"I wish she is alive, at least Akka and Bhaskar Anna doesn't have to go through hell" her masi said

Nandini had heard enough. She started to walk away and directly entered the kitchen. She saw her staff working. She asked Marry aunty to do something else and started to roll the bhature. Her back was to the kitchen door as she worked. Nandini from the kitchen window adjecent saw Aman and Ayan bringing water buckets and keeping it then run away. She was going to call for them when she heard "Excuse me" she widen her eyes but didn't turn "Aur kitna time lagega. Woh some guest missed breakfast toh they were asking if the food will be served early" Nandini heard her Amma. She made sure, she didn't turn.