Tu Mera Koi Na Hoke Bhi Kuch Lage (Part 5)

Nandini was let in. She sat on the chair with smile and she did notice the interviewer looking at her up and down at her.

"You have a impressive resume Miss Muty" the interviewer said gawking at her

"Thanks" she said and he got up from his place.

"So tell me about yourself Nandini" the man said walking to her and standing behind her

"I have mentioned everything about me in the resume Sir" Nandini said and the man stood behind her.

"Tell me more about you" he said moving his hand accross her shoulder

"I am sorry" Nandini got up and tried to walk away

"Hey what's wrong?" the man blocked her way

"I don't want to work here" Nandini said picking up her bag and trying to walk past but the man held her arm.

"We have not started anything yet baby" he said and came close to Nandini

"Stop please" Nandini said struggling out of his grip

"Come on baby, I know you want it to" he said

"Excuse me. Please leave me this instance" Nandini said glaring at him but he tried to kiss her. Nandini first hit him with her bag. He was taken aback

"You bitch!" he tried to get hold of her but Nandini headed to the door. But unfortunately he pinned her to the wall and said "Now I'll tell you how to listen." He held her shirt and opened it breaking the buttons. Nandini was scared. Tears formed in her eyes. The man held her cheeks and bite her neck.

"Leave me! Help!" Nandini yelled

"It's a sound proof cabin" the man said with a smirk. He went down but Nandini saw a glass showpiece. She got hold of it. She broke it on his forehead. She kicked him between his leg and ran out of the cabin. She looked around. There was the other guy who had escorted her here. He tried to catch her but Nandini dodge him and ran to the elevator. From a distance she saw the elevator open. And there was the man she thought to call when she was running. Manik! She ran directly to him and hugged him tightly.

_____________________________________

Manik entered the cabin to see the man wiping blood off his head. Manik launched at him and punched him. He held that man's collar and kept punching him, now the man was bleeding. His nose and mouth bleeding. Manik was not stopping at all. He was not saying anything, he was just punching the guy, pouring all his rage out.

Security came in and took Manik away from that man. Manik just came out of the hold and kicked that man. And tried to hold him to but he was restricted to

"Sir Raj Sir is coming please stop" he heard and then looked at Jake who was trying to hold him. Manik tried to break free

"Sir he is falling unconscious" Jake said

"He can die and I don't care" Manik spoke dangerously

"Sir please" Jake said. Manik could get in trouble for this.

"Fuck the back off" Manik said looking at Jake dangerously

"Manik" Raj entered the cabin with more security

"He dare to touch Nandini" Manik said

"I know but for now back off" Raj said and Manik didn't agree "Manik bhar ja tu" Raj said sternly. Manik looked at the man and left the room.

Manik walked out to see Nandini standing in corner with Cabir. She had wrapped her hands around herself and looking at nothing. Cabir was talking to her, as Cabir talked he moved and Nandini would flich back.