Apna Bana Le Piya (Part 12)

Contains Mature Content ⚠️

Nandini tapped Manik's nose and smiled "Stupid" she giggled backing off from him. Manik looked shocked seeing her giggles turn into a full laugh. Manik kept looking at her. Seeing his gaze Nandini stopped laughing gradually.

Manik stood up and Nandini took a step back. Manik started to walk towards her and Nandini started to back off. Taking a half circle Nandini hit a wall and looked back when she looked infront Manik was standing very close to her, not touching her. He put his hand around the knob and switch on the water

"Manik... Kya..." She looked at him and he just stared at her. She started back looking in his eyes. They stood there below the shower looking at each other.

"You want to kiss me?" Manik asked. Nandini nodded yes then shook her hed in no. Manik smiled. "You are so bad at this" he said and she blinked her eyes. He bend to her. His lips and inch away from her. "You want to kiss?" he asked and Nandini's eyes fell on his lips and then back to his eyes. Manik leaned close, she took her hand shower and sprinkled it on his face and started to laugh. Manik who was shocked, saw her laughing again. She laughed and went to the door.

"Naha lo..." she said and was going to walk out

"Oye wait" he said and she turned

"Tum naha lo. Sardi lag jayegi" he said

"Tumhe bhi lag jayegi" she said frowning

"Nahi. I'll wait in towel. I mean you can do it to. If you want to. Par you are not waiting in those wet clothes" he said

"Ok toh bhar jao" Nandini said walking in.

"Aankh band karo" he said and Nandini looked at him

"Kyu?" He asked

"Bache kuche kapde niklunga. Tumhe dekhna hai? I don't mind" he said and Nandini shook her head and turned away. Manik discarded his tracks and briefs and tucked towel around his wait and walked to her. He knocked on her head with his and she turned to him.

"Ho gaya. Jao" he said and walked out of the bathroom. Nandini smiled and closed the door.
_____________________________________

When Manik walked out of the bathroom after shower he saw Nandini neatening her saree. He looked around and saw a bag on the bed.

"Nandini Rishab ko kehke mere car se meri emergency bag la dogi" he asked and Nandini pointed ti other side and he saw his bag. He looked at her and then the bag. He thought how she knew about it

"Tumhe kaise pata?" he asked

"Bas pata hai" Nandini said turning to him with a smile and tucking her saree. She was wearing a beautiful light pink kanjivaram.

"Mujhe bhi traditional pehna tha" Manik said making a sad face and opening his bag. Nandini came to him and gave him the bag that was on the bed.

"Yeh kya hai?" he asked

"It's a gift from Amma Appa. Tumhara first festival hai na as my husband" she said and Manik took the bag and opened it like an excited kid.

"Mere liye... Mere liye?" he asked her opening the bag

"Haan" Nandini said smiling at his eagerness.

"Wow it matches with your saree" Manik said beaming and Nandini nodded with a smile.

"Get ready. Main aati hu" Nandini said and left the room.
_____________________________________

Nandini smelled the aroma and loved it

"Ho gaya?" her Amma came in with arti thal and peeped in the gajar halva vessel

"Haan" Nandini said closing the lid and putting off the stove