The Shadow Hunter

??? P.O.V

I watch the alleyway from above, waiting so that I can strike. There are three men here who've crossed the line, my line any way. As I sit on the rooftop I see her, walk through the alleyway. I shake my head. Why is she here? Is she trying to get my attention?

As she walks through the alleyway the three men who I've been waiting for have arrived. I wait longer than I usually do, holding my bloody scythe in hand as I watch her beat the living crap out of them. When she finishes they try to walk out of the alleyway. Wrong choice. I jump to the end and block their way. She stops on her end and turns. She sees me and smiles. They come and try to attack me, but what they don't know is that hybrids are more common than they thought. I dash over to them with immense speed. I plunge my scythe into the largest of the three's skull. Killing him instantly. I then hit the other two with the butt of my scythe ready to spear their hearts, when she stops me.

Leave them. She says. I have something important to tell you. Oh yeah! And what makes it more important than these two? Only that the two elemental's time has almost come. I look up at her she was serious. I wiped my scythe on one of the guy's shirts and walked off with her. How long until you think they'll remember? I say. I don't know but since I inherited powers from both of my two dear sisters I have been following them telepathically through their eyes and minds. You know what this means don't you? I nod, and look down at my feet.

Me being the shadow hunter, I must help them fulfill their destinies as the dark and light. I hear they have already found the see'er. Oh they have? I say as I pull off my jet black hood, revealing my blood red eyes and my white as snow face with my black and red hair falling over my shoulders. She smiles at me. Oh, Shadow. It has been indeed years, but with us being immortal it's like neither of us are a day over 16 and 17. I sit and nod pulling out my plasma ball from my pocket. She cringes at the sight. I smile, as I start to absorb the energy from the man's fresh blood I harvested. I am a shadow hunter after all. My name is Shadow. Shadow, the Shadow Hunter.