Memory Replay

Chapter 20 ~Ruby's P.O.V (O_O I am going to explain some things)

(italics=?

bold=Ruby

both=Mitch

)

3 Months After We Last Saw Ruby

Hello?

W-Who are you?!

I. Am your sister, and I have a LOT to tell you.

I don't have a sister! what do you mean?!

Well only the fact thaaaaatttt uuuuummm.... You are going to wake up in about ten days Mitch has crazy lava and fireball powers AND is a cra/cked element your sister is an endergirl you can fly and I don't remember my name and you and your sister don't remember anything.

WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK IS AN ELEMENT?! AND I DON'T HAVE A SISTER!

Would you like me to explain?

-_-

ok well

anyway

Many years ago, earth was being terrorized by Herobrine, and the Enderdragon. But one day the earth started to break apart, and scientists brought animals rocks flowers water lava and pretty much everything else, to the ships they had created for the day the earth broke. But when the earth broke, the EnderDragon and Herobrine both faked their deaths, so that they could spy on earth. as they were both immortal, unless someone came up and murdered them. Then, over the years the scientists started to take samples from the animals, and flowers and etc. and implanted them into human genes creating hybrids. And you my friend, are an Aether hybrid.

What's an Aether hybrid?

Basically you can fly, and talk telepathically, and can use a minor ability from any other type of hybrid ANYWAY! Some of the hybrids didn't exactly use their powers to survive. By that I mean they used them to kill, and murder, and steal, and so on. And when the EnderDragon found out about this, he started his plans to regain his power. And his first step was to teleport a portal sphere to the humans. A portal sphere is used to teleport a specified person to one of the many dimensions. And the scientists started using it to banish people to the nether, which was a bad move on their part, because throughout dimensions, there are special crystals that teleport you to a random dimension. Finding one is a 1 out of 100 chance, and finding one that takes you back to the dimension you came from is a 1 out of 600 chance. And people started to find these crystals, and got spread out throughout dimensions. And now, at this moment, the dragon is trying to use people, so he can escape from the end dimension, where he was trapped when the earth collapsed. And now, your sister, who is his daughter, is trying to kill him.

I- I want to help her!

Well you can. I explained all of this, to you, and Mitch, because I was going to free, and teleport both of you close to Alexis.

Wait, Mitch?

Hi

I'm going to give you a shot, when you wake up you will be unknown to the world, you never existed, no one ever knew you. Understand?

y- yeah

Good. See you in ten days.

~*!ELEMENT LIGHT IS BACK IN THE GAME!*~

~*!ELEMENT TRANQUILITY IS ONE STEP CLOSER TO BEING FREE!*~

YAY!

RUBY AND THE MYSTERY GIRL ARE BOTH BACK!!!

BUT WHATS GOING ON WITH SKY LAST CHAPTER? (I CHANGED HIS NAME TO SKY MID- BOOK DEAL WITH IT!)

FUN FACT: THIS AND THE NEXT CHAPTER WERE GOING TO BE A 1135 WORD CHAPTER!

BUT I SPLIT IT INTO TWO!

SO YOU WILL HAVE AN UPDATE TOMORROW!

PROBABLY.

ok imma leaf now

BAI!!!!!!!

<^~^>

589 wordz

~Maryam