I see you

1 year ago.

3rd person P.O.V

As Shadow ran, she tripped over one of the other students. She slipped and fell onto the ground, she, was a bit of a clutz, although hating to admit it. She looked up at who she tripped over, they seemed to be an Ender hybrid, next to her was a Snow hybrid, literally the only human part of her was her head as her body was completely made of snow. The girl who she tripped over held her hand out. Shadow grabbed it while she pulled her up. "Sorry about that. Olivia was starting to melt, she must have gotten water on the floor."She said. "its alright-" Shadow started to say, not knowing the girl's name. "Alexis". The EnderGirl said. "Thanks Alexis.. I guess I'll see you." And with that, shadow started to walk away to find her bound, Alesa, An Ender Half Hybrid. While Shadow walked through the school she got pushed into a locker.

"Where are you going? Aren't you gonna hang out with the other freaks of this school?! "

Shadow started to cough as she was lifted by her neck.

"Aaaawww does that hurt? then let me do something about that." The girl said with a grin on her face.

Shadow felt her self get thrown to the ground, when the girl's hand was off of her neck she started to run away, as fast as she could. But, she tripped over someones foot, and faceplanted on the floor.

She looked up, and saw that the girl had caught up to her, and tripped her.

Shadow heard footsteps running towards her. "Shadow! Shadow! Are you alright?!" She heard Alesa calling out.

That was the last thing she heard before the room went dark.

~|ELEMENTS:

DARK AND LIGHT- ARE GETTING DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO THIS MESS

INTELLIGENCE AND DEATH CRA/CKED

BRAVERY AND CURIOSITY ARE GETTING FOUND OUT

RAGE AND SADNESS ARE COMING

AND EVERYTHING IS IN CHAOS|~

well.... either everything is hitting the fan. or im making this a bit more interesting idrk \_(0_0)_/

but hey whatever! new chapter be happy bai!

353 words

Vote|Comment|Share|Follow