Caught

*Present day*

Tyler's P.O.V

"Again with the crying! I freaking hate her." "Will you shut UP!" She stops crying. Here we go again, but this time she smiles. "Why do you hate me so much, Tyler?" She asks me hovering around me like she was viewing a meal. Why? Because you're freaking annoying!" A look of rage eases itself onto her face. "At least I'm not the one who whines like a BABY!." - She mutters under her breath. That's the last straw!" Why do you always have to be such a raging bully!" - I scream at her. "Will you just shut up! It's not my fault someone has anger issues and can't control them! It's even harder to act all cute and coy instead of raging out around the element I'm supposed to prote-. She stops realizing her mistake she starts to slowly backup and I feel wind blowing around and see little purple pyxels. (PYXELLLLLSSSSSS) starting to form around her. ~|EnderGirl|~. Realizing what she's doing I jump straight for her so she can't focus. I hit the ground. I realized the feeling. The feeling I had around her. It wasn't hatred, it wasn't love, it was something else, something making me feel... Evil. The words I wanted to say didn't matter now. She was gone. "I hate you too." I smiled whispered.

Now I understand what they mean when a good element is ~*|CRA/CKED|*~

Element *INTELLIGENCE* ~*|CRA/CKED|*~

Element *DARKNESS* ~*REMEMBERING*~

bit of a filler chapter I promise next chapter will be longer

Vote comment share!

-Maryam 0_0