I'm radioactive

A/N I guess I owe you guys a chapter so i guess ill live up to my word ;-;

flashback~

Shadow's P.O.V

I sit on the statue in front of the school waiting for class to start and waiting for Alesa to get here. As I wait I plug in my headphones and start listening to my favorite song as this is the only one I listen to, now.

Whoa, oh, oh

Whoa, oh, oh

Whoa, oh, oh

Whoa

I'm waking up to ash and dust

I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust

I'm breathing in the chemicals

Gaaaaaaaahh haaaaah

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus

This is it, the apocalypse

Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my systems blow

Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn and see Alesa standing behind me. I smile, but say nothing. She sits down next to me and puts one of my headphones into her ears. We sit there, waiting for the bell to ring.

~Time skip to school~

I walk over to my locker, which, I spray painted red earlier during lunch. I open it putting on my pendent / spy camera. These were handed out earlier so that if the hybrids were bullied or the humans were bullied then we would have proof. Nobody was told this of course. I only knew because this was my idea and invention you could call me a tech wizard....please don't. I walk over to my locker and start to open it when I feel someone slam me face first into the locker door. I feel a warm liquid run down my face being a vampire hybrid, I know immediatley what it is. I fall to the ground not bothering to fight back, hearing them scream vile words at me. Tossed around like month old blood I sit, letting their blows hit my face, letting the pain seep into my body. Letting all of my emotions die bottled up inside. when it stops, I open my eyes to see a boy about Alessa's age, pulling the boys who were hitting me away, trying to stop them. I stand up. I can't fight them as much as I want to. Fighting them will make them hate me more and with these necklaces on they can get what they deserved at the end of the term. I take my chance and run but before I do I give the boy, who helped me a quick peck on the cheek. That was when the horrors of my highschool life started.