Restart Rewind

chapter 19: Alexis's P.O.V

There's only one word I have for this moment.

Crap.

Why did I even say that? I don't even know what that meant.

Element I'm supposed to protect? What even is an element? Wait.

I start to think back to the beginning, the beginning of everything.

If my father is the EnderDragon

Then Who Is My Mom?

??? P.O.V

I turn towards the EnderDragon, other wise known as Flynt in his human hybrid form. Since he was defeated in the End he cant be an Ender hybrid, so today he's a Wither hybrid. He turns back at me frowning. "My dear servant Sub, Our plan has a small twist my daughter and that boy "Tyler" are building up the barrier I set up between them. Oh how will this end? He turns away grinning. I feel a warmth on the back of my head. I turn and see Herobrine holding a fireball in his hand, he smirks and extinguishes it. I look back at the screen we've been using to spy on them, I find the one watching Alexis. She's fighting with that Tyler guy again. I smirk and go back to my quarters to continue planning. When we succeed in our plans, Alexis will be all mine.

All Mine.

Alesa's P.O.V

"I'm back." I exclaim when I return to Sky and Olivia's house. I hear a faint "alright" coming from the kitchen. I walk in to see Sky making an omlet and almost burning it. I teleport over and take over, he walks over to the dining table and brings in a stool, while I'm saving his omlet (Save the omlet!) I decide to ask the question thats been bothering me. "Sky?" I ask. "Why do you have a sister who is a snow girl and then you're a fire hybrid"? He sighs and and scratches the back of his head - "I will tell you, Alesa - he says - but you have to promise never to tell anyone else or to freak out." I nod and let him begin. "Well you see my father his name is..... Herobrine . I drop my spatula for a split second. I bend over to pick it up again "Herobrine?! the most feared evil being in the land of minecraftia!? "That's where I get my powers from". He continues. "Herobrine has three powers: ice, lava, and mystery. When he married my mother and she had twins Olivia and I, the mystery element mixed with both of the other elements. Making my primary element fire instead of lava and Olivia's snow instead of ice, but now we're kinda orphans because when my mother found out our father was a murderous leader of the netherlands, she got really scared of him, which made him angrier than I have ever seen him before. Olivia and I were both 12 and we were going to ask our mom something. When we went upstairs we saw our father holding our mother by her throat, holding a blue fireball by her head. Just before he burned her she telepathically told us that she was a mysteria hybrid, and that she had used her powers from the day we were born to protect us. She was the last one on earth, but in that quick second she told Olivia and I to run far away, but not together. Since both of our parents could harness mystery powers, we had inherited it. If we combined our powers we would become very powerful and very dangerous. She told us to run until Herobrine forgot that we existed or else he would use us for his evil". He gets up from his chair, and walks over to me. "And now, I'm afraid that he might know where we are".