Sun

...

The morning sun peaked through the blinds, softly waking up Louis, who cuddled under the sheets to hide his face from the sun.

"Lou...wake up, it's lunch time already."-Harry said from under the sheets, cuddling against his lover.

"Mornin', Sun."-Louis said kissing him on the forehead.-"Had this crazy dream last night!"

"Me too."-Harry said giggling softly on his chest.

"I'll go first."-Louis said kissing Harry lightly on the lips.-"I was standing on top of this ferris wheel, and you know I hate ferris wheels!"

"Oh god."-Harry gasped.

"Let me finish love...And I was all alone, and I feared of falling down..."-Louis said hugging Harry even tighter and kissing his long hair.

"But I am right here, and I am not going anywhere! Don't worry darling!"-Harry whispered in his ear than kissed him on the chin.

"Now tell me yours!"-Louis said starting to play with Harry's long soft hair.

"It was normal, but I just saw you being mad at me for some reason and we didn't talk and I wanted to cry but I couldn't!"-Harry said still smiling.

"Why are you smiling!"

"Because I know dreams are not real!"-He said burying his messy head on Louis arms.

"I would never argue and make you sad Love!"-Louis promised.

Maybe thats where he was wrong. He promised something he couldn't keep. Yet he didn't know what was about to come would be a nightmare for both the boys, but love lasts forever...

Or does it?

...