James Offer

...

Harry demanded answers and he wanted them ASAP!

He was getting impatient, knowing that something happened and it scared Louis so much as to drift them apart from each other.

Something that had to do with the call Louis had received that day before rushing out of the house. Something that had to do with some contact, maybe it was the management, but wouldn't Louis have discussed it with him before signing such thing? No that wasn't it.

Although Louis hinted at having done something without his consent, but this one was a big deal...

It had to be something bigger, maybe a threatening?

Or maybe someone was black mailing his Louis.

His...he wasn't his anymore. But he still felt so strongly for the smaller lad. His brain had him registered as his...there wasn't much he could do about it.

All he could think of after the dinner that night, where Louis broken icy blue eyes, threatening to burst into a storm.

He had taken it to far, he knew that, but he was right too! Louis did leave him without any explanation, what did he expect? Them to go back to sleeping and cuddling together over night?! Like old days, gossip like old friends over tea and biscuits?

Harry stopped pacing around his living room and tried to find where he threw his phone.

He knew who might have answers to 99 of his problems. All of them regulating Louis except 1 of them regarding the mouse he saw at the kitchen last night, stealing his crisps at 3 am.

James Corden.

He found his contact number and dialled it. He placed the phone on his ear and waited for James to answer.

As predicted James answered in the first 10 seconds.

"Harry! My boy!"-James said his usual tone of enthusiasm dripping with every words.

"Hi James."-Harry said smiling at his energetic persona.

"How are you!"-James asked.

"Fine, like a line...but that's not what I called about..."-Harry said and went silent for a bit, was he making the right choice.

"I am guessing Lou told you about the show right?"-James asked.

"Yes...about that. What happened to Louis James?"-Harry asked him sadnesses filling his voice.

"A lot happened...a million things, to may to count. Just pick a misfortune and I'll tell you he went through just that."-James said smiling through with the pain.

"What happened to us James...me and him."

"I promised Louis not to speak of it. I'm sorry Harry...but look...let me make an offer..."-James  said his voice sounding different now.

"Go on."-Harry demanded.

"If you come at the show this weekend, with Louis, you might find some hints here and there that he'll be dropping, he's trying to find a way to tell you and I said to him, we could do it at the shows. So if you make it, he'll tell you there. In his own way...by using his music. His words. His lyrics. That's all he got Harry. Come to the show..."-James said hopeful.

"James I can't...Louis will be there and I messed things up...and people are going to start talking again...You know
Louis hates when they make rumours about us."-Harry said talking the fastest he's ever talked.

"Believe me Harry...Louis has changed. He won't mind even the slightest!"-James said.

"When is the show..."

"This weekend, five days from now, the questions are picked by me, so no problem on that part, also there will be games here and there, you know typical late late show ones."-James said laughing.

"Okay...great, I'll be there."-Harry said and gave a small smile.

"Great! Awesome! I'll end the call, I have to tell Louis so he'll be ready too. Bye!"-James said and closed the phone.

Harry sighted...he just hopes he did the right thing. But he knows everyone is on Louis side even when they know the truth...maybe it really is not Louis fault...

He could just hope these five days where not long. He couldn't wait for answers.

He couldn't wait to see Louis.

Nothing more! Just Louis by his side and all back to normal. That's all he desired deeply with all his heart.

All he wanted was the truth. And he wished for the truth to change his heart.

...