And His plan

...

The concert was over, Zayn and Louis left together unnoticed by the fans or the guards. They almost run into Niall at the entry, but they both lowered their heads to make sure not to be seen by him.

"How much I miss him."-Zayn said nostalgically.

"Funny you know, Niall cried the most when you left."-Louis said shooting his words like an arrow on his heart.-"Oh and he kept saying it was all his fault. How he didn't see that you where feeling bad and uncomfortable with us. He cried so much when Good Years came out, saying he made your life miserable, he cried and cried all because of you Zayn! He looked up to you and you left him all alone !"

"Stop!"-Zayn said , the masked confidence slowly being torn down.-"I never meant for any of this to happen. You don't know my story yet!"

"Yeah yeah."-Louis ignored him and entering his car, Zayn following shortly after.

...

The car ride was awkward, none of them talk until they reached to Louis' house.

Louis entered inside making sure not to make a lot of noises as Freddie was asleep by now.

"Alright Zayn, time to talk. Why did you Zayned back on my life?"-Louis said sassily as he took two glasses and filled them with some Jack and ice cubes.

"Promise to hear me to the end without interrupting!"-Zayn said sitting down.

"Never make promises you know you might not be able to keep."-Louis said giving one of the glasses to his old friend and popping down next to him.

"Alright than."-Zayn said and took a deep breath.-"Last weekend I meet Simon..."

"You what! Why the fuck would you do that!"-Louis cursed at the mention of Simons fucking name. The name triggered him.

"Listen till the end. I wanted to see who is on his hold, I thought I could bring you boys back for one more song all together as One Direction you know. And he told me he didn't have control of any of you guys anymore, and that there where no more contracts that could bring One Direction back. The only way to do that was to make you guys come together by convincing all of you myself..."

"Oh so you are here for your interests, didn't you not want us together years ago!"-Louis said venom on his tongue.

"I didn't want Modest! and Simon, but now all of you are free. I am free. Niall is, Liam is, Harry is...But you aren't Lou..."-Zayn said his voice becoming softer at every word.-"When I meet Simon, he told me about the contract. You sacrificed so much to keep Harry free and you are now stuck deeply underground and It was all my fault at some point..."

"Yes it is."-Louis said his teeth clutching and his breath hitching.

"But we can fix that!"-Zayn said all hope in his eyes.

"Do you think I didn't try! For 5 years I have been trying Every Fucking think that is on my power, but everything harms Harry, whatever I choose!"-Louis said trying to contain his ocean feelings.

"I know, but you where missing something!"

"What fuck are you speaking."

"You didn't have US..."-Zayn said confidently.

"Us?"

"I meet Liam yesterday morning before the birthday party, nice doggie by the way, he's grown up so much. Anyway. We have a plan...We are getting the gang back, You, me, Liam and Niall, in to the rescue of our one friend Louis, and open Harry's eyes. And than you can go on to making our lives miserable by being all cuddly and touchy like old days till we vomit from cuteness."-Zayn said sipping his drink.

"Niall doesn't know anything. He hates me as much as Harry, maybe even more. Last time I saw him we had a pretty big fight, that was 4 years ago. Since then I only see him from afar at parties and such."-Louis mumbled.

"I am telling you Louis! It will work, I have it all detailed with Liam. Firstly we ruin the contract legally, I emphasis. And than we try to make you and Harry forgive each other and continue your happy ever after together, with loads of kids and dogs."-Zayn said smiling like a kid, his eyes sparkling with joy and hope.

"You aren't the Zayn I remember!"

"The Zayn you remembered became a dad a year ago, he now believes in happy ever afters too. And sings lullabies and reads bedtime stories than make no sense but make Khai giggle and laugh like an angel."-Zayn said smiling.

Louis wanted to cry so hard. He wanted to hug Zayn tightly. And as if Zayn read his mind, he reached over to Louis and wrapped his arms around his thin body and hugged him tightly.

"Louis have you been even eating anything lately."-Zayn said sniffing harshly trying to act all rough and tough.

Louis broke down.-"I just missed you. I miss Him, I miss all of us, the old times. I miss what I had before that fucking contract. I am sorry Z."

"Nobody has called me Z in ages."-Zayn laughed letting tears fall down.-"I miss you all too."

"Welcome back!"-Louis said burring his head on his arms not letting him go scared that he might leave again.

He wasn't going anywhere! He was back HOME.

...