Heaven*

...

Devine.

Chaste.

Glide.

So soft and savory, as a pair of sleek fingertips work their way across it with a teasing laze, releasing delight at each contact. A skin so fine like creamy silk, just how he remembers it to feel.

The skin beneath his fingers shivers in pleasure, his eyes closing to see stars falling with each touch.

He knows that these feelings can only be felt if given by the right person. The person who knows how to touch his body and make it work, knows how to whisper every word and make it sound as the only right on this world, his body like a creation of his only, that only he knows how to bring to life.

Harry grips the sheets underneath his hands, his fingers feeling the fabric cling under them, his eyes stay shut lightly, as his heart is bursting like fireworks. His lips can no longer be controlled as each sound leaves them with very much ease, filling the space around him from time to time.

It's devine...it's seraphic. The way those lips wash over his skin like soft waves, obliterating the fires that burns beneath it.

Another shrill of pleasure leaves his lips as his body finally obeys to its nature this time taking all the attention of a certain blue eyed creature that was causing all these feelings to melt around and reform under his gaze and touch all at once.

He removes himself from his position slowly as if not to make the other forget the feeling and makes his way up to his chest, where he plants the most gentle kiss he can muster, whispering a quick soft word that makes Harry's face glow red.

He kissed his chest moving up to his neck. Not forgetting any inch of his skin.

"Lou..."-He whispered his breath hitching.

"Let me praise you my angel...let me breathe you in till my lungs regain their life. Let me have you till you're the only thing to run into my blood."-Louis replies stating into his eyes, before connecting their lips into a blooming kiss.

Harry's heart was beaming against his chest, his hands leave the sheets to grasp into Louis skin, as he kissed him. The pleasure from before still tingling deep within his skin.

Louis breaks the kiss again, to stare into his green darkened eyes once more. This time a unknown feeling swimming on his blue sapphires. Harry brings his hand up to his soft face, placing it warmly over it, his thumb sliding till it reached his lips.

"How many more times will I have to say I'm yours."-Harry said softly smiling so wide, his face had never been able to these past few years.

"I know, but it's hard to believe I claim an angel, with the smoothest and golden skin, and the simplest, graceful and healing touch."-Louis whispers tracing the lines of his body with his hand. The skin trembling under the soft pressure of those hands.

Louis lays down on his chest, his head falling just over his heart, his hair tricking Harry's neck, as the rest of their limbs just tangled around each others, like pieces that belonged together.

Harry still on his high, brought his hands up to wrap Louis on his arms.-"And I still can't believe you're still my creature, my unique sweetness, my craving and desired sin."

Louis smiles as he takes deep breaths, regaining his strength from before. He had almost forgotten what Harry used to make him feel like. How wonderful their nights used to be. And how poetic everything was afterwards. Always so meaningful! Always so pleasing.

That was all their love was all about. Care. Pleasure and finally Love itself.

...

After a while of just ruffling around the dirty sheets, they finally come down to earth, just to try to make it up to heaven again.

Louis was trying to escape Harry's thousands of kisses, demanding to have a bath before actually sleeping. To which Harry just pouts and grips him tighter to his body, saying he smells wonderful on his scent.

Louis playfully gags saying this had to be over before he drags his ass to the bathroom. To which Harry just smirks and agrees as a plan he'd like to see unfold.

Once Louis actually makes it out of the fine hold, he leaves his hosts side and starts to fill up a bath, throwing many essential oils inside and even a few bath-bombs he never got to actually use to add some bubbles.

When the bath is finally ready, he drags Harry inside and throws him on the huge round bathtub.-"Let's wash away the dirt..."-Louis says scrubbing his chest with his hand.

An act which Harry just takes as a more dirty one.-"It's not dirty if it's made with love."

Louis feels his lips curl into a smile, he gently takes his hands further south, making Harry melt with the water of the tub.

Louis moved his head up getting closer to his face, maintaining eye contact with his certain pray.

"Let's add some more love to it than..."-Louis whispers as he kissed his chin and moves down to his neck.

Harry brings him over his lap and starts to kiss him with more lust and passion.-"You won last time. I demand a draw."-He whispered back and nibbled his skin under his jaw, leaving soft love bites and pinkish little marks like soft perfect hearts drawn on skin by lips.

Louis moaned in pleasure as he let Harry do as he wished with his body. Knowing he was in the most safe and careful hands he'll ever be.-"Wish guaranteed Harry. I'm yours..."

...