All FIVE?

...

For a full week Harry thought deeply about what was going on. But in conclusion he was even more confused than the beginning.

Why all of a sudden?

Why all this pride and bravery out of nowhere?

Why ? Why and why!?

He ignored the voices on his brain screaming for the truth, and decided to go and make Niall spill out every truth for him. Niall knew and he had forgiven Louis after everything that happened, maybe there was more to the story and he was 99% sure of it.

But that 1% told him that Louis was not to be trusted anymore and it hurt him.

...

He reached at Niall house some time around evening. He knocked on the door but no one answered it.

From inside he could hear some rather familiar voices and than there was Niall's huge laugh.

He rang the doorbell a few times angrily.

Niall answered it shortly after.

"Your late Lo-...Harry?!"-Niall said when he noticed who was outside the door.-"Is everything alright?"

"No it definitely is not, you having guests?"

"Yeah, come inside but promise not to get mad!"

Harry stepped inside not promising anything.

He entered the living room where Liam and Zayn where sitting on the lounge having a chatter and drinking beers.

"Guys?"-Harry asked confused as the boys turned around.

"Harry!"-Zayn said beaming loudly.

"So you keep getting together without telling me now?"-Harry asked again looking at both boys.

They looked down.

"It wasn't planned, they just come inside as if it's their house."-Niall said in his defence.

"Says the guy who had Louis house key and shows up on 3 am to have snacks out of his fridge."-Liam said slapping Niall across his head.

"Hey!"-Niall said angrily.

"You know what scratch that, I missed you guys all together!"-Harry said hugging the boys properly .

"Me too!"-Zayn said sadly.

"By the way, congratulations!"-Harry said looking between Liam and Zayn.-"I knew it was a matter of time."

"How do you know?"-Liam asked sitting down again.-"NIALL!"

"Um not Niall actually...surprisingly...Louis told me."-Harry said lowering his voice for no reason.

"Oh right..."-Niall said remembering Louis couldn't stop talking about the day they meet.

Speaking of which.

The door on the other hallway quickly opened, and a ruffling of plastic bags was heard.-"Guys! Ugh England lost the match with Germany! I got some snacks though."-He said from the ending of the hallway.