Harry's story

...

Harry did what he had to do and moved on. He didn't know what made Louis leave him, and as much as he tried to find out, he didn't get any explanation.

Harry promised him to be happy and that was what he was so hardly trying to do! Even though in the end he would fail.

As he had shown so many times to the public, from time to time he felt like drowning himself on a bathtub, because nothing else would ease his pain.

He felt betrayed by everything and everyone. Especially Louis! Who now had a child with some chick... It was supposed to be them...Him and Lou their dog and their child. That's how they had planed it.

But here they where today, broken up, Louis had the child and Harry had the dog...Nothing mattered now anyway.

Harry had tried everything by now, modeling, acting, singing, performing, dancing.

He had friends, he had Niall, Mitch, Jonny, James and many other, but a part of him could never be filled.

...

"Hey Cliffy."-Harry whispered to his dog as he stroke his fur.-"Me and you alone again huh."

"Whoof."-Clifford barked.

"I missed you, can't wait the week to be over so I can see you again."-Harry said to him.

Liam would come around later to take him.

Harry was pissed of with Liam, because Liam knew why Louis left, be he would always tell him that he couldn't say anything, and that it wasn't his decision to make.

The doorbell rang, and his main opened it.

"Hey Harry!"-Liam beamed from the doorstep.

Harry groaned.-"About time you came."

"Sorry I am late, Freddie had his birthday party this morning and he is totally missing Clifford on it, He wouldn't shut up."-Liam rambled as he sat down across Harry.

"Tell him happy birthday by me."-Harry said sadly. How much he wanted to meet him in person, he could bet he had Louis' eyes.

"You could tell him yourself. Louis wouldn't mind."-Liam said earning a death glare from Harry.

"Just deliver him the card Liam, that's all you have to do."-Harry said giving him a small card, where happy birthday from Harry was written on.-"Oh, and make sure HE doesn't see it."-And by he he meant Louis.

"Mhmm! Trying to create a bond I see!"-Liam said but he was cut off by a pillow thrown on his face.

"Should I get him a toy or something?"-Harry asked.

"I don't think it's necessary, he has a dozen at home. Lou makes sure to buy him everything he asks, spoils him quite bad."-Liam laughed taking Clifford and the card.-"Clifford will be all he needs today."

"Good."-Harry mumbled.

...

He loved Louis and that was for sure. Niall would yell at him every-time he told him that he still loved Louis. Niall would try to knock sense on his mind but It was impossible. It was like teaching a monkey strawberry's where better than bananas.

But here he was making sure his son had his dog back on his birthday. His soft side aching to go over there and be with both of them, but he feared of being pushed off by Louis again.

Louis had a life now, and all Harry could do was watch from afar.

...