Glass

...

Once the song was over, Harry wiped his eyes with the back of his hand quickly for the camera not to catch him up close.

Louis on stage did the same as Harry walked over to the couches. James was already talking and opening the third part of the show. Harry smiled at every compliment James did for the song, nodding along.

"Well Harry now that we're all set, it's time for the Challenge left unfinished. And Louis here is more than excited to get his nails done huh!"-James said nudging the boys.

Louis giggled and hit his hand away.

"Not the first time I'm guessing!"-James said chuckling.

"I have a 4 year old son, he loves dress up! Throughout fatherhood I've even got to wear tutus and tiaras!"-Louis said laughing.

Harry had it pictured in his mind and the image was so sweet and cute. A little Freddie getting Louis to wear a tiara and ask him to have an imaginary tea party, which Louis would gladly agree too for as long as Freddie gets to be happy.

"Well as a father of a 6 year old I'd strongly agree to that statement! What about you Harry? Who gets you too wear stuff, although you do it to feel comfortable, how did it all start, you even got a brad of cosmetics going around now, there must be some inspiration somewhere?"-James asked showings a box of Harry's Pleasing brand on his hands.

Harry looked at Louis and smiled.-"Well It probably started when Gemma firstly tried putting make up on me, and than continued to the time when Me and Louis lived together, remember when you would just let me wear the most strangest things around the house and you'd never complain?"-He asked Louis laughing.

"I remember the Scottish skirts, we wore them together!"-Louis said laughing even harder.-"I'm pretty sure our neighbours thought we where crazy or something."

"Yeah but at the time we didn't care. And than the nail polish, first time I wore it was for a dare at a radio station interview. And in my defence Louis convinced me!"-Harry said shrugging.

"It was a pretty colour!"-Louis agreed fondly at the memory.

James looked at them fondly too, with a knowing look.-"Than Louis wouldn't mind letting you paint 9of his nails..."

"Not even a problem."-Louis said shrugging.

"Okay, so Harry you can walk over to the table sat in the side of the stage...We have some of you Pleasing nail polishes here...and some tissues for just in case you screw things up..."-James said and the boys stood up.

Louis sat on the chair opposite to Harry's and took a look of the colours. A variety of them on display for them and the camera.

Harry also took his place and clapped his hands.-"Pick a colour!"

"Marble green?"-Louis said almost questioning.

"Good choice! Green is the most popular one."

"I'd say it's the most relaxing. Green feels like peace. Feels clean, and marble seems pure. So marble green it is."-Louis said foreshadowing his answer.

"It's called Sprouting green..."

"That's what I said nerd."-Louis answered chuckling.