Louis Concert

...

Louis woke up the following morning, It still was his instinct to stretch his arm on the other side of the bed, where for more than 5 years he had woken up with Harry by his side, and still after 4 more he was still doing it, everyday hoping he would find Harry there.

He would usually wake alone, or if he had gotten wasted he would wake up with some chick he didn't even remember from a night before. But that morning was one of those where he woke alone, but the familiar scent of Harry came from somewhere.

Opening his eyes he noticed Clifford was curled up in a big ball of fur under the sheets. He smiled kissing him softly, smelling Harry's perfume on him.

Louis thought he did it on purpose, to drive him crazy, but he liked it, never feeling alone although he was.

He took his phone and snapped a quick photo. Uploading it to his story, with a small caption:

"Woke up smelling heaven!❤️🖤"

He posted it without even checking twice

He posted it without even checking twice. Not thinking about his messy long hair, or about the fact he was waring Harry's old shirt or that he had just sent Harry a meaningful message somehow. He just felt it and did it...

And Larrys would make some small connections, which he somehow hopped they did. He continued to cuddle with Clifford until, Freddie came banging through the door.

"Daddy!!!!"-He screamed lovingly.-"Cliff!"

"Oi Oi hello baby!"-Louis said taking him under the sheets and cuddling with him and Cliff.

"Dadw...why awent you up yet?"-Freddie asked.

"I don't feel like it baby."-Louis said feeling really unenergetic and sad.

"Awe you sad dad?"-Freddie asked pouting his lip.

"Yeah a bit, but daddy has you and Cliff and that is more than enough to keep him going."-Louis said closing his eyes a bit.

"Dadw, are you sad because of Hawy?"-Freddie asked unexpectedly.

Louis opened his eyes faster than a bolt.-"Why would I be sad because of him baby?"

"Uncle Lima, Uncle Zen and Uncle Nile said you awent loving anyowe."-he answered shyly hugging the dog.

"No baby, I love Harry, always. But sometimes to keep the ones you love safe, you need to sacrifice your happiness."-Louis explained kissing Freddie's forehead.

"In daycare, Mawy has her parents divorsewd and they don't live togewer...Is Hawy my dad too than?!"-Freddie asked playing with the blankets.

Louis wanted to cry at the moment. He wished he could say yes, he really did...But Harry was in another stage now...The having baby plans where long forgot.-"I don't know love...Maybe one day I will get to ask him."

"Dadw is it twue you wanted to mewy Hewy?"-Freddie asked, Louis loved how he confused the R for a W making him sound gibberish-ly cute.

Louis stretched his arm and opened a drawer in the side of the bed taking a small black box. He opened it and showed it to Freddie who was opening his mouth in awe.-"Yes, but the night I was planing on doing it was eventful and I lost all my chances. Again...One day maybe I will at least get to ask him."

"I love it!"-Freddie said touching the ring slightly and continued to cuddle under the sheets with his dad.-"Mewy him soon."

...

Later that night Louis was making his way to the backstage. All dressed up, make up on, microphone fixed, mic stand ready, outfit incredible. A pair of black trousers with a white hoodie and a pair of green shoes. His mid length hair pulled up in a man-bun, some stray hair falling in his face. Making sure he felt ready to go on the stage.

His fans where screaming and changing his name, waiting for him to go up in the stage. Louis felt less and less confident, just like always...He never said that before but he hatted being on the stage alone without the boys, but his fans had proven him, he can make it all alone, because that was until Louies started to show up in each venue, it changed, now he loved being there knowing these where HIS and only his fans.

"10 minutes left!"-The guys at the backstage announced.

Louis took his phone out, Niall had replayed to his story on instagram.

...

"He's definitely smelling like Harry isn't he?"

"Yeah he does!"

"That's because Harry makes sure to put as much perfume on as possible. ;)"

"Nialler stop messing with me!"

"I am not messing! He does, Btw see you at the concert tonight I'm omw."

"Really? Is Liam and Zayn coming too?"

"No but a friend of mine is."

"Who would that be?"

"You'll see...Be ready!"

Missed call from louis91 *

"Niall answer the damn phone!"

...