Defenceless

...

Earlier that day!

"Niall!"-Harry yelled as fast as Niall got into the living room.-"Where the hell have you been!"

"I was at a friends house."-Niall said hiding the contract behind his back, he should have left it in the car.

"Liar! I have called all your friends, you where gone for a whole day!"-Harry said like an angry mom.

"Not all apparently! What is it Harry? Why did you need me?"-Niall said sitting down hiding the contract under the pillows behind him.

"I saw Louis."-Harry said lowering his head.

"You what! When? Where? How?"-Niall said getting confused, Harry wouldn't usually use Louis' name around like this, for some reason Niall smiled at himself.

Harry sighted and sat down.-"At my last concert, he was in the VIP box, with some guy."

"Are you sure that's him?"-Niall asked.

"Positive."-Harry said hurt.-"He was wearing a hoodie that literally screamed Louis. With the white X-s smily face."

Niall facepalmed at how obvious Louis had been, when he'd been trying to act subtle.-"He probably came to all of them, but you never noticed than...poor disguise if you ask me"-Niall hinted trying to look clueless.

"Why would he do that Niall? He was the one who left remember?"-Harry said. Of course Niall remembered, how Harry cried endlessly for weeks. His friend braking down every-time Louis name was mentioned. That was the reason Niall wanted to kill everyone included in that contact and maybe slap Louis again for not having told them earlier so they could all together fix it.

"Maybe he had reasons..."-Niall said with a small voice.

"What was that! Why is everyone suddenly being on his side Niall! You too? Weren't you the one who wanted to punch Louis on the face for what he did to me? First Liam, than Zayn and now you? Who's next? Paul?"-Harry asked.

Niall laughed, Paul knew too, he told the guy, he told a lot of trusted people by the way...-"I am not keeping sides, plus I did punch Louis on the face, just to regret that shortly after."

"What? When?"-Harry asked sitting up.

"Doesn't matter. Didn't you see his story today?"-Niall asked taking out his phone.

"Why would I see his story?"-Harry asked half heartedly.

"Here..."-Niall said and showed Harry Louis story.

"And?"

"Notice anything off?"-Niall asked.

"Erm...His hair, looks like a truck went over them?"-Harry said cluelessly.

Niall smacked him upwards the back of his head.-"That's your shirt you wanker! And the dog literally smells like a walking you."

Harry gave him a shifty look.-"It could have been a coincidence?"

"You are worse than the antis I swear! Go out, touch some grass!"-Niall mumbled loud enough for Harry to listen and scoff.

"Niall don't be absurd."-Harry said dropping back on the sofa.

"He is sending a hint, but to who! A wanker who doesn't know a thing."-Niall said.

"Niall have you been brainwashed!"-Harry asked.-"You spent yesterday there didn't you?!"

Niall swallowed slowly...-"I did. And I should had done that long time ago. I forgave him, I did punch him, but than I cleaned his nose while crying like a baby because I realized I was wrong. And one day you will find out too, hope that happens soon."

Harry sighted.-"He offered you food in return of all this loyalty? Or what?"

"None of it. We did have barbecue though. Doesn't matter. He has a concert tonight, I am going."-Niall said turning to leave.

Harry sighted for the 100 time again.-"I am coming with you."

"Are you sure?"

"Just returning the visit."-Harry said emotionless.-"Niall, I'm pissed off with you by the way."

...