Only for the Brave

...

Niall was having the greatest time with his friends all over again, like old times! He was now cleaning up Louis bleeding nose and snuggling him in side hugs.

"You have gotten so skinny...Are you even looking after yourself!"-Niall said concerned about his friend.

"I haven't actually, a lot on my mind recently, Freddie, music, and tomorrow I have a concert, haven't had time to focus on other things rather than those."-Louis said shrugging.

"Oh my god, Freddie, can't wait to meet him."-Niall said excited.-"But hear me out! If you don't start eating good than what will be left for Harry to hug on when he comes back to you huh!"

Louis looked sad, Niall was right and wrong all at the same.-"Harry won't be coming back Niall...He just won't forgive me just like that, I'm trying to stay positive with you guys but it's hard, even for me. It doesn't even matter now. As long as I have Freddie I'll be fine."

"Louis please don't be so hard on yourself."-Liam said entering the room with Zayn in his side.

"Okay...So Niall your part in this drama saving plan is definitely the most difficult but important out of all at the same time."-Zayn said jumping right at the theme.

"I won't care! And even if you tell me to go and kill Simon right now, I would literally not even hesitate or even blink, I have enough money to fake my own death, escape to North America and live there the rest of my life with zero guilt on my mind, as long as I get my ship and my fam back I don't care about the price."-Niall said making Louis proud and sad at the same time.

He has such great friends he didn't even deserve them.

Zayn took something from a black bag, it was a bunch of papers.-"I made some research, your golf management is still with Modest! company right?"

"Yeah remind me to cut the deal when I go home again."-Niall said unfazed.

"Nope we need you in the inside."-Liam continues.

"What?"-Louis asked calmly.-"Guys if you mess it up it's over you know rig-"

"Yes we do! But my plan is per-fect!"-Zayn said emphasizing perfect.

"Go on."-Niall demanded.

Zayn handed him the papers.-"Get them to sign these, by using a bunch of other pointless contracts about golf and stuff on top of it, make sure they don't read the contracts and than once you are over bring them back. Mine and Liams lawyers will take care with the rest of the paper work."-he said and leaned back on the couch smirking and sipping some tea.

"Whatabout Simon's signature, he'll never give it, he'll cut his own hand if he must."-Louis was sad, this was never going to work, Niall would call them nuts for sure.

Liam coughed and looked at Zayn. Zayn smiled at him and than spoke.-"We've taken care of that. No worries."

"That easy!? Omg, you guys waited 4 years and a half years to do this! We could have done this long ago!"-Niall beamed hugging the papers that Zayn had given him.

"So you will do it?"-Liam asked sitting besides Zayn placing a hand on his thigh patting him with proud eyes.

"Give me a week and this will be signed and perfectly handled."-Niall smirked and Louis hugged him tightly.-"Me and Jesse my lawyer will take care of all."

"Thanks Niall!"-Louis mumbled on the hug.

"Everything for you Lou! Now where is Freddie! He has to meet Uncle Niall! I wanna teach him golf!"-He said laughing and ran outside where the babysitter was playing with Freddie and Bear.

"You are never in a million years getting any golf equipment near my son Nialler!"-Louis said running after Niall.

Zayn and Liam stood there in the couch.

"This looks so normal."-Liam said happy.

"They haven't aged a bit."-Zayn smiled softly.

"We haven't changed either Zayn..."-Liam said softening his happiness almost looking hurt.

"No we did. Look at you, you're a dad now so am I...We have responsibilities."-Zayn said remembering the old times when him and Liam where so close to becoming more, and it all ended before it started.-"But we couldn't be as brave as them."

Liam was about to say something but he stopped.

"Dad!"-Bear came running from outside.-"Why is Uncle Niall crying!"

"He probably became emotional."-Zayn said instead of Liam.

"But he is a grown up!"-He said pouting.-"Grown ups don't cry."

"Did you teach that to him Liam! That's not how you educate your son."-Zayn said siting up, placing the tea cup on the table and taking Bear in his arms walking outside.-"Grown ups do cry, tears are made for humans, and humans have emotions."

Liam smiled at how beautiful they looked together.

"What are emotions."-Bear asked as Zayn passed the door.

"Well emotions are a way of..."-Zayn started explaining but Liam couldn't hear them anymore.

Zahn was so good with kids, he would pretty sure need his help on raising his.

Soon enough he moved outside to find, Louis Niall and Freddie playing football, Zayn Bear and Khai on the outside couches and the babysitter wondering what to do when all the backyard was literally filled with all kids.

He looked at the people there, all of them looked happy, and in their faces was nothing less than pure hope for a better day. Liam smiled he would only live once might as well enjoy it with who he wanted and who he loved. He went over to Zayn who was playing with Bear and Khai.-"Let's be brave than."-He whispered on Zayn's ear and gently kissed his forehead. He softly took Khai in his arms and started to play with her small hands. Both of them smiling now.

Happiness, that's what it felt like.

...