The Show

...

"Ladies and Gentleman! Welcome to tonight's and every night's Late Late Show!"-James chanted earnings a set of claps from everyone.

"Tonight will be as I said the last time, the best show ever, an unpredictable moment that you all will think is a dream! So all of you remember the biggest boyband of the modern days! No we don't have the Beatles! We have two out of five...the perfect dynamic dou! The sworn mortal enemies! The one and only Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson!"-James said practically yelling on the mic.

A heavier set of clapping, the loudest maybe, with a lot of screams and chantings, was heard as Harry and Louis walked besides each other shaking James hand and sitting down, the audience still making too much noise.

"Contain yourself!"-James said to them. And as the clapping died down everything started.

"Evening Louis, evening Harry."

Louis gave a big smile.-"It's so nice being back here!"

"It's been 5 years since the last time we where here, right Louis?"-Harry said sounding enthusiastic.

"5 and a half years to he precise!"-Louis corrected.

"Last time you where here promoting Four. And now you've both taken separate ways as solo artist gaining just as much as you did back than. I'm proud of you both boys."

The audience was going mad! This could not be happening! Larry publicly announced! Them together again?!-Was all they kept whispering back and forth.

"I missed you and the other boys...although I've seen you all during this time. Last time you where here you where promoting your solo albums, and now you've also succeeded in many other fields...How does it feel for you?"-James asked.

"Nostalgic mostly..."

And so the questions about the new albums, movies, products and all went by. James would not stop looking between the boys, he had seen them very closely at the changing rooms, and now both of them looked cheerful somehow.

"Okay so the last question before ending this part is for Louis...the new album is called Glass...why this name. First Walls, now Glass...is there a reason behind the names, are you building a house or something."- James asked and Harry looked at Louis as he answered.

"Well it's going to sound crazy, because last time I said Walls was my favourite song of the album and that's why I named the whole album after it...and the story kinda just repeats itself. Although you don't know the names to the 13 tracks yet, one of the songs is called Glass and it's my favourite on the album, the one with the most honest meaning, with the most sentimental value...so yeah, that's all about it."-Louis said laughing.

Harry also laughed.-"Every artist on the world would be like, searching for the one word that describes their album the best, they search from top to bottom on every possible dictionary, and Louis Tommo here just names the whole album after the one song he likes..."

"Says the artist who didn't even name on of his albums, and the second one is called Fine Line because that's the name of the last song of the album...I don't see why that's a problem for me and not for you really!"-Louis argued back to Harry for insulting his name choice.

"I'm just saying."-Harry shrugged laughing.-"Fine Line is a fine word."

"Basic bi...bastard!"-Louis laughed.

"No fighting again! It's the fifth time guys, people will truly think you're real enemies!"-James said dropping his cards.-"Now it's time to watch Louis' and Harry's ride on Caprool karaoke this morning! Phil! Role it!"