Chapter 4

She thought Jack would be upset but he seemed happy. "Baby, that's wonderful. I hope it's a girl and looks just like you!"
"Your not mad?" Elsa asked.
"Baby, why would this make me mad? I love you and that love has created a baby." Elsa cried tears of joy into his chest. He ran his hand though her hair and whispered in her ear. "I hope he/she has your beautiful eyes. But they aren't dating until they are fifty." Elsa laughed.
"You can't do that Jack. That's what makes children rebel." Elsa fell asleep soon after and Jack carried her upstairs. He laid her in their bed and put a hand on her stomach. Though his magic he could feel the babies heart beats. "Wait, heart beats. Are we having twins. No way!" Jack laid down next to Elsa but he felt something was wrong. He looked at Elsa's face to see her sweating. He put his hand to her forehead and found that she was running a fever. "Olaf!" Jack yelled.
Soon after a small snowman came into the room. "Who are you?" Jack asked. "I'm Olaf's son."
"When did Olaf have a son or even a girlfriend."
"He had Queen Elsa make me. Anyway, dad is busy. How may I help you?"
"I need you to go get Anna and Kristof!"
"Yes, sir." With all that said, the small snowman left. Jack sat there thinking about when Elsa had made the small snowman. "She has such a huge heart." He mumbled to himself.
Elsa moved suddenly but was still asleep. Jack got a towel and got it cold. He put it on her forehead but it didn't seem to help. Jack suddenly felt horrible and was scared he was getting sick but wouldn't leave Elsa's side.