Chapter 19

Anna
I was just standing there listening to their conversations and watching my sister. I was so happy for her, having her husband back and the chance to have her babies. It was all so welcoming until we all saw Jack's bracelet start shining and then they were being shocked. I ran over to them but I couldn't touch them.
"Santa!!" I yelled over. "What do we do?" He walked over with a staff in his hand. He touched the staff to the bracelet and it stopped. I ran over and pushed Jack so he was laying next to Elsa. I checked both of their pulses.
"Their alive."
Right at that moment Kristof ran in.
"Anna, what's going on? Who is that laying next to Elsa?"  Hold on honey. I went to the hallway and ordered some guards to bring in some chairs and a table. Then I ordered the cooks to bring up something light. When all this was done, I gestured for Kristof and Santa to sit down. When they were and the food was brought in, I explained everything to Kristof. Santa picked up somethings I didn't know or forgot to mention.
"So they are okay?" Yeah it seems fine. I did a little check. Their pulses are fine and I felt a baby kick but not in distress.
Suddenly Santa was handing me a little bell, "Anna, You ring this when they wake up or if anything else happens."
"Okay, yeah sure." Santa tapped his staff three times and was gone.
Elsa
The last thing I remember was being shocked all over. I felt fine and my babies felt fine. I wiggles my fingers and found Jacks. I have his hand a little squeeze and he squeezed back. I could hear Anna talking to Santa. They were saying something about a bell and when I would wake up. I tried to sit up or say that I was awake but it wasn't working. I tried to moan to do anything but all I could do was squeeze Jack's hand and I believe that's all he could do too.
I was feeling tired suddenly and drifted off back to sleep. It was dark outside when I woke up. I could see this time and sit up. Anna and Kristof were sleeping in an air mattress on the floor in front of the bed. I saw Jack still sleeping besides me and decided that I wanted to hold my husband. I turned on my side and cuddled up to my husband. It was difficult to do with how big my stomach was but Jack was awake just enough to help me out. He put his arm under my head and rubbed my back.
"I love you." I whispered to him. I felt like so long since I told him that.
"I love you too." I whispered back in a much more hoarse voiced than mine. We fell back to sleep in each other's arms.
The group was very unaware that in mere hours, Elsa would be giving birth.