Chapter 20

Anna

I woke up in Kristof's arms. I looked up to check on Elsa and I noticed she had moved but was still asleep.

"Kristof wake up." I whispered to him. Shaking him gently.

"What?" He said in a loud voice.

"Shhhh..." I whispered. He looked at me pressing a finger to his lips. I giggled at his jester. He had big eyes and a goofy grin. I pressed my finger to my lips and pointed to Elsa and Jack. He understood what I was looking at. For the first time, we could actually see my sister and her husband. We had never been able to see him before, not even at her wedding. She kept that very little.

I suddenly had a very bad feeling. "Kristof, get the guards but don't actually leave."

"How do you want me to do that Anna." Kristof asked me. I started thinking.

"The bell!" I said maybe a little too loud. Elsa moved but didn't wake up. I picked up Santa's bell and rang it. He was suddenly here.

"They look asleep to me. Why did you ring?" Santa asked us.

"I have a really bad feeling. I want to get the guards but I don't want to leave them." I said pointing at the couple sleeping in the bed. Santa closed his eyes for what felt like years but was only mere seconds.

"The castle is under attack. All the guards are at the front gate with the main forces. However, there is a smaller force headed directly to us." Santa informed us.

"Ohhh Myyy Goddd!!!" Elsa screamed suddenly waking up. She clutched her stomach in pain.  She was in labor. Santa put his arms up and suddenly there was a light blue light surrounding the room. The door opened to Hans. He ran into the room only to bounce off the blue light.

"Santa," He said in a whisper, "you stopped me for now but I will have those babies." As just stood at the door waiting.  His forces slowly taking out the castles.  This was going to be a hard battle and who would be able to fight. 

"Elsa, breath." Jack coached his wife. Soon there would be tiny little babies.