Chapter 9

I struggled to get up. Elsa ran over to me and held me down, "You can't get up. You don't have the strength. Nicholas!!" She yelled his real name but I knew he wouldn't come. Then he door did open and he came running. He actually came. I broke down in tears. "I'm so sorry." He kept saying. He picked me up and took me out of the room. "I actually left to find you your own room. There's one down the hall."
"Why didn't you just ask Elsa. She created this palace."
"I also needed to be alone for a few seconds. Babe, this is great news. I just didn't expect it so quickly. I figured when we reached late 20s we could have children. I'm only 22. So i will retire by 40." He just kept rambling on that I dozed off in his arms.
************************
Jack woke up to Elsa asleep on his lap. She was sitting in a chair with her arms on him. She looked exhausted. He didn't want to wake her up but she would hurt in the morning so he moved around her and picked her up. She was heaver than he remembered but then it all came crashing down on him. He remembered all that had happened and that she was pregnant. He laid her down on the bed and lifted up her shirt to see a tiny bump forming. His two babies were in there. He kissed her stomach and went back on his side of the bed. He wondered where Anna and Kristof had gone off to.
**********************
Anna continued to cry in Kristof's arms. She thought she had lost her sister and now her brother in-law wouldn't wake up. Kristof kept reminding her that Elsa was fine and that Jack would wake up. Anna ended up crying herself to sleep and Kristof picked her up and put her on Sven's back and they rode back to the castle until morning came. Anna woke up early and urged Kristof to take her back so they traveled back. She fell asleep on the way so he carried her in. He saw Jack in the kitchen making pancakes so he laid Anna on the couch and went over to help Jack.