Chapter 16

Hans

"Hans, Where is my wife?"  If he didn't know where his wife was I could use this against him.  Obviously she left after he left the house. My grin got bigger as I had come up with a new plan. 

"Wouldn't you like to know? I have her safe with me. You'll never see her again but don't worry, she won't die with this upcoming summer.  We have created a special room for her.  You can come see her one last time, if you would like."  My grin got so big I could feel my eyes shutting.  If I could get Jack out of the way then I could have Elsa to myself.  

Did you know that if you kill winter babies as soon as their born, you will gain the power of the winter baby? If I had that power than I could take this land for myself without worrying about the upcoming summer.  Oh and I'll keep Elsa around just in case my powers dwindle, I can make new winter babies. 

Jack

"You can see her one last time, if you would like." Hans said to me. His grin was making me sick but I need my wife. 

"I'll see her Hans.  Where is she?" I said in a low voice. 

"Well if you would like to see her, I need you to put this cuff on that takes your powers away." A cuff that takes my power away. What will I be?"  

"You would be a young man again.  You will not die don't worry but it will feel a little funny at first."  I walked over to Hans and reached my hands out to him.  Hans put the cuff on and suddenly all my cold drained from my body and I felt my warm blood through my body. He was right it does funny.  

"So where is Elsa?" 

"Oh, I don't know but i'm sure she'll want you back."  He laughed cruelly.