Chapter 22

I tell the ten citizens everything that has happened to us.  They soak up all the information. 
"Well they can't have the young heirs to the throne.  But this is our most treasured port in the country."  A wise older lady said to the group.  She started the conversation that had to be hurried. 
"Yes, it will be hard on the economy if we lose this port." Another man across the way agreed with her. 
"Yes, but we have another port not 20 miles from here.  It won't be hard to direct ships that way."  A young ship master said to the group. 
"Yes, but is there enough housing for everyone there."  A middle aged woman asked. 
"No but I have a feeling you might know something."  An older man said looking at me. 
"Elsa can build temporary ice homes until everyone has somewhere to stay or has built."  I say to the group.  They all crowd around in a closer circle whispering not including me.  I pace nervously waiting to hear what they say. 
"We have made a decision."  The ship master said, "We will surrender the port for the heirs but we will win this back one day."  They all nod agreeing with this statement. 
"Okay Santa."  I yell and he appears.
"If we are to surrender.  You ten need to start telling people.  I believe we will have twenty four hours because he will let the babies be born first."  The ten citizens nod with their mouths open staring at Santa.  They vanish and we are standing back in Elsas room. 
"We have come to a decision.  We must fill out a contract before we move forward though and lets make it quick."  I saw looking over at Elsa.  Hans nodding motioning for me to follow him.  I walk through Santas force field.  He really was magical.  They walked to her fathers business room.  There was a long table and papers were sitting there. 
"I had these filled out before.  We won't need this one." He said throwing the right one away. I assumed they were signing away the twins.  "So you will have twenty four hours for whatever citizens to leave and for you highness to leave with the babies.  After that it's back to war and the remaining citizens will be under my rule."  I nodded my head, signing the paper with the time.  12:30.  One full day is all we get.  I head back to Elsa's room in a castle that was no longer mine.