Chapter 3

Twenty minutes later, Anna, finally shows up. I can see her cheeks are flushed which means she ran the whole way here or rode a horse very fast. She sees my worry and says, "I rode one of the royal horses." I let out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding. Jack put his arm around me and pulled me closer. We were sitting on the couch where his back was to the arm rest and my back was to his chest. Anna sat on the chair in front of the couch. I hear someone ask, "Can we come in yet?" I turn to my sister only to see her shrug. "Sure come in." In comes Olaf, Sven, and kristof. Kristof went and sat on the arm of the chair and Sven stood next to him. Olaf came and sat on the couch in front of Jack and I.

We were quite for awhile until Jack spoke up, "We need to discuss that journal. Whats in them that's got you two so upset?"

Anna was the first to speak up, "It's our mother's journal. It was also the very last one before she died." 

Elsa finished her explanation, "It's all about me and that they left because of me. I killed my parents." Jack pulled me in tighter and said, "Baby, I'm so sorry but you didn't kill your parents." He was stoking her head as if pulling the thought out of her head. "But the day they left, I was shut up in my room. I was so upset that I ended up causing that storm and killing my parents." 

Anna stood up really quick and then fell but Krisof caught her. "Sorry, stood up to quick. Elsa, you did not kill our parents. What happened to them was nature taking its course. We couldn't have stopped it, if we tried." Jack could feel the tension leave Elsa but it wasn't all gone. 

"Jack, I have some bad news." Jack tensed up behind her and asked, "What is it, you can tell me anything?"  "Anna, Krisof, Olaf, and Sven can you leave me alone with my husband." They seemed to understand and quickly left. As soon as they were out she turned to Jack, he was holding his breath but didn't realize it. "Breathe," He let out his breath so she continued, "I'm Pregnant."