Chapter 11

The group sat there happy that none of them were dead. They picked up simple talk like what they had planned for today and when everyone planned on leaving. Anna was planing on leaving that afternoon however the rest of them were staying a few days.
"I hope that's okay?" Mrs. Clause asked Elsa.
"Yes, stay as long as you like. You save my husband, I am in your debt."
"You saved my marriage so we are even Queen Elsa. I hope you live a long, healthy life." Anna left with kristof to go back to the castle.
...........Jack...........
I know Elsa is hiding something but I'm not sure what. He has been with her the whole time but it felt like she signed a death sentence. The only question would be who was going to die. Knowing Elsa she would save everyone around her so she had to have signed her own death.
"Elsa, we need to talk." Jack yelled from his spot on the bed. Elsa came from the bathroom in the middle of brushing her teeth. "When you finish brushing your teeth babe." She went back to the bathroom and was out in seconds.
"What is it Jack?"
"Your not telling me something."
"I guess it was only a matter of time. I'm going to die at the end of winter."
"Elsa it's always winter here. We both can't survive without the cold. You know that." Hans cursed us after he left. Any heat will immediately kill us.
"He's bring back summer after the children are born. They are not restricted by the curse. However I don't want to die Jack. We finally we're getting our lives back." Elsa melted down and cried. Jack ran over to her and embraced her.
"We are the king and queen of winter. We will not let him have our land or children. We can do this Elsa." Jack kissed her lovingly on the lips then carried her to bed.