Chapter 23

We packed all our items. I was going to miss this house but princess Anna told us to pack and head to the port town to the west, Elderberry. It was named after a plant that almost overtook the town until they got it under control. I couldn't believe that this is what was happening. I grew up in this town. We would fight for this town for our kingdom. I knew a few neighbors that were staying here but they were not pledging loyalty to their new king. I hoped they wouldn't regret their decision.

Anna
Ok. Breath. I was having a hard time deciding what to grab and what to leave. We let the guards leave to pack up their homes. We had so many family heirlooms that would have to be left.
"Anna, you better not be deciding if you can leave the chocolate fountain or not." Kristof joked coming up and hugging me from behind. He rest his chin on top of my head. He was having a hard time too. He had grown used to this place even if he wasn't from here.
"But the chocolate." I joked back with him bringing a smile to my face. He always made me feel better.

20 HOURS AFTER SIGNING THE CONTRACT
We load Elsa into the carriage with her new babies.  It was going to be a hard journey for these young ones but they had strong parents.  We were all going to make it.  Hans stood at the castle doors watching us leave.  As we go through the gates they close behind us.  Our home gone forever.  Off to Elderberry to start a new life and start a new capital until we win the old one back.  Maybe one of the twins will win it back, they are powerful.  But that's going to be a long time.  Until then I get to be an aunt!!!!