NOTICE

I'm here to announce that after more than two years, I am looking to finish this story and give it an ending!! It won't be immediate, and I apologize, because I know how much it's sucks to wait for updates, and y'all have been waiting for over two years.

The reason is that I just don't like first person POV. I don't know what changed my mind, but I'd much rather write third person, so unfortunately that means this story has to undergo some major editing in order for me to write it the ending it deserves. I understand that this is annoying, but I don't think this story will be as good if I force myself to write it in first person over third person. In my level of writing I have matured, and become less elementary, and I would like to bring this story up to par with some of my more recent works (none of which are published).

Thank you guys so much for understanding, and for your constant support and want to see this story finished over these two years. I apologize that this won't be quick or immediate, but I do hope to have it done (at the very VERY least the re-editing) by the end of September, but honestly I hope to crank out the editing and then just continue the story as soon as school lets out and my life calms down.

Thank you guys so much!

❤️~K