Epilogue

"Daddy! Papa! Look." Both heads turn as their sweet little 4 year old Jisoo runs in with a picture she drew. Haechan quickly scoops her up and kisses her cheek.
"That's beautiful sweetheart. Did you do that all by yourself?" She nods happily and hops down running over to Mark who's smile is so wide right now.
"That's so nice baby girl." He hugs her tightly and kisses her cheek.
"Can you go tell your brothers that dinner is done and they need to put the games away?" She loves getting to tell them what to do so she runs off quickly. Mark walks up and holds Haechan from behind and lays his head on his shoulder placing soft kisses on his neck.
"I don't think I've told you enough today that I love you." He says smiling into Haechan's neck knowing he will think he's being cheesy again. Haechan giggles and tries to get away but doesn't get far when Mark pins him against the counter and captures his lips.
"Gross dad, leave papa alone." 12 year old Hyun Jun says as he walks in behind Minhyung who just chuckles at his younger siblings and smiles softly to himself, loving that his dads are still so happy together after all this time.
"Who is taking me to my driving test tomorrow?" Minhyung asks as Haechan sighs.
"Your dad is, I wanted to go with but I have two appointments during that time." He pouts and Mark comes up and kisses his lips softly.
"I will call you right away don't worry, and with all of the practice you two have been getting in he will pass for sure. " Mark says confidently.
They sit down together eating the lovely meal Haechan has cooked them. Much like every night, although Minhyung and the other two kids help cook most nights. They try to keep Mark occupied so he stays out of the kitchen and most of the time it works.
Haechan watches his beautiful family as they sit together and converse about their days while they eat dinner. It's something he used to always dream of as a child and he's so happy he can help to provide that for these children. He doesn't even realize he's crying until Mark grabs his attention and wipes his eyes with his thumbs.
"I'm getting the feeling that you are ready." Haechan can only nod and Minhyung laughs while the other two are still trying to catch on.
"We will talk to the agency this week, I'll start filing the paperwork." Haechan looks surprised.
"Really? You would do it again for me?" He looks across at everyone else.
"Are you guys ok with this? I know we have a good balance here but I want to do more." Hyun Jun and Jisoo are still confused so Mark fills them in.
"Your papa and I have been thinking for a while that we want to bring home another brother or sister for you and I can see that your papa is finally sure." Haechan nods, the crying is slowing down as he awaits their reaction.
"I love you all so much but I have more to give and I really hope you guys could open your hearts to this too?" He sits hopeful.
Minhyung walks to him and hugs him tightly.
"Of course papa, I support you no matter what. I love having siblings." Mark pats his shoulder and smiles proudly.
"I love you Minmin." Haechan says making Minhyung's eyes squeeze shut.
"Call me that again and I will change my mind." Everyone laughs even Jisoo who doesn't quite understand.
"I want a sister." Jisoo says cutely while Hyun Jun just shrugs.
"Whatever you get is fine with me." He says and Haechan can't help but cry again.
"I don't know how I got so lucky, you guys are all so amazing." Minhyung stands to clear his plate.
"Ok, if we're going to get cringy let's just talk about something else."
When the doorbell rings Mark jumps up.
"The guys are here, we're playing cards tonight. The kids are with them." Hyun Jun and Jisoo jump up excitedly and quickly clear their plates before following their father to the door. Haechan notices that Minhyung quickly slips the back way up the stairs and he's quite suspicious. He finishes loading the dishwasher and washes some things by hand. It doesn't take long for everyone to pile in with their snacks and things. Most of the kids have ran off to play with Jisoo and Hyun Jun but he notices that Ari, Jeno, Renjun and Jaemin's oldest daughter is quietly following and looking around. After greeting everyone he decides to follow up on his hunch and go talk to Min.

"Hey." He says startling Min who was at least pretending to study. He furrows his brow and walks in.
"So, you and Ari huh?" Min looks up shocked.
"Uh, I don't know what you mean?" Haechan crosses his arms.
"Papa, I. Ok I think I'm in love with her and a few days ago I may have kissed her and she just stared at me so I walked away and now I'm too much of a coward to face her." He hangs his head and pulls his knees to his chest so Haechan walks up and hugs him from behind.
"Just talk to her, tell her how you feel. I'm sure she probably feels the same and you are going to hurt her if you ignore her." He sighs.
"I know. But what if her parents hate me for it? What if they don't want me to date her? What if things go wrong and we break up?" Haechan strokes his arm.
"We deal with all of that when the time comes.
You are an amazing person with the biggest heart and I know for a fact that they would be just as honored for you to be dating their daughter as I would be for her to date you. You are smart and mature, you know what you want in life and they see that. Just talk to her then deal with the rest ok?" He nods and stands to hug Haechan and thank him.
"Could you maybe send her up?" Haechan smiles softly.
"Of course." He goes down to the kitchen and asks her to go up to Minhyung's room and after a small blush painting her cheeks she quietly goes.
"She's been acting really weird lately." Haechan giggles at Renjun making him arch his brow.
"Minhyung kissed her a few days ago." Jeno jumps up ready to attack.
"And you let them be alone in his room?" Jaemin stands and grabs his shoulders.
"Calm down baby." Haechan figures he better explain.
"Min likes her a lot and a few days ago he kissed her and they still haven't talked about it. That's all they are doing." Jeno calms a little and sits back down.
Renjun is so giddy that Mark can't help but laugh.
"Oh my god that would be amazing if they date." He squeals excitedly making his husbands giggle at how cute he is.

They tried really hard to focus on the cards but all of them were wondering the whole time. They trust their children so that really isn't an issue and to make Jeno feel better Haechan sent Hyun Jun up to see if they wanted snacks and he would have told if they were doing anything suspicious.
When it was to time to leave Mark called up to them to let them know. It didn't take long for them to come down the stairs shyly holding hands, he walked her to the door and she leaned up and kissed his cheek.
"Good luck tomorrow." She said quietly before walking out. Minhyung waved and said goodbye then he made the mistake of turning and looking up. Of course standing right behind him is Jeno glaring daggers. He swallows hard and looks him in the eye.
"I have always liked you, thought of you as a nephew and now you like my daughter?" Minhyung nods and tries to calm his heart.
"Just always remember that she is a part of me and she is precious to me." Minhyung gulps again.
"I w-would never hurt her intentionally. I love her, I have since we were younger. I would never do this knowing I could lose all of you as my family if I didn't think she was worth the risk. She is precious to me too, so please let me date her?" Jeno stares in his eyes for a long time before gently squeezing his bicep. He nods and holds his hand out to shake.
"For some strange reason I trust you and I am actually glad that it's you she wants to date." There is a collective sigh of relief as Minhyung bows to all three of her dads, Jaemin is throwing off the protective dad vibe too but Renjun is fangirling over the whole thing and Minhyung can't help but giggle.

After they left he turns to his own parents and hugs Haechan first.
"Thank you." He says simply and looks at Mark who is smiling ear to ear.
"I'm so proud of you, you handled that like a man."

They always new he was going to turn out great, with the guidance of both Mark and Haechan all of their children are amazing in their own way and this confirms both of their feelings about adopting again.
They had an interesting start to form into this amazing little family and couldn't be more thankful for what their past took them through.