12

"Bye daddy, bye Mr Haechan!" Minhyung shouts as he hugs each of them one more time.
"I'm going home now Mark so please if you need anything I'm right next door." Mark nods and watches all of them leave at once.
Mr Lee stops abruptly and turns to Haechan.
"I'm sorry again, I miss judged you and I was way off base. You are one of the nicest most thoughtful people I have met and again I'm just so sorry." Haechan chuckles and shakes his hand.
"Thank you sir, and it's fine I'm ok now. I'm glad it is resolved." Mr Lee smiles warmly to Haechan as Minhyung grabs his grandpa's hand.
"Let's go grandpa." He says impatiently. They all chuckled and parted ways.

For Mark the obvious thing was to spend the night sleeping, he's feeling somewhat better now that the medication has kicked in but he's really tired.
Haechan decided on a long walk on the beach with Sunny. He enjoys his time alone and even though he thinks of Mark and even Minhyung very often, he still likes the quiet times by himself. He sits in the sand and pats his lap for Sunny to stretch across him. They stay this way for at least an hour before he heads home to shower and go to sleep.

The next morning Haechan is up bright and early again, making breakfast for Mark and himself.
Mark is quick to answer the door, feeling much better and also knowing Haechan was coming over.
"I see you're feeling better?" Mark nods.
"Good, how about we watch some adult movies after breakfast?" Haechan asks while busying himself with the food.
"That's a great... wait, you want to watch porn?" Mark says smiling.
"What? No, I um I meant not kid movies. You know grow up ones." Mark laughs as Haechan has turned all shades of red.
"I'm just kidding, relax." Mark giggles as he leaves the room, while Haechan is just trying to recover from his embarrassment.

By the time their last movie rolls around they are tangled together on the couch. It started with a small cuddle then led to them almost making some porn of their own, except Haechan wouldn't let Mark kiss him.
"We never ate lunch, I'm starving." Mark says squeezing Haechan's waist tighter.
"I'll make you someth...." He was cut off by a pair of lips.
"Hey, germs." He says fake frowning.
"The doctor said I would not be contagious after 24 hours of taking my medicine and it's way past that. Besides I just wanted you to stop because I was going to suggest we order pizza." Haechan smiles and gives Mark a lingering kiss as he smiles.
"Pizza sounds good." Haechan says while playing with Mark's hair.
After eating, Mark, Haechan and sunny took a walk on the beach to catch the sunset. They found a good spot in the sand and sit close to each other while sunny is still running around.
"This is so pretty." Haechan says with a sigh. Mark looks over to Haechan who's now looking at him.
"It is, very pretty. But it can't compare to you at all." They look into each other's eyes until Haechan breaks it with a giggle that Mark soon joined him in.
"That was really cheesy." Haechan says shaking his head.
"That was my goal." Mark says smiling. They both notice the lightening in the distance flickering and reflecting off the lake.
"I could totally live here, it's so relaxing and just pretty. Sometimes I wish I could just shed all responsibilities and live as a beach bum." Haechan says as Mark chuckles again.
"You are so cute. I seriously don't know how I've gotten so lucky to know someone as special as you." Haechan huffs and looks down playing in the sand.
"Do you trust me yet?" Mark asks as Haechan just looks confused.
"I want to know your past too but I feel like you need to trust me first." He says softly. Haechan feels that warm happy feeling again and he doesn't mind sharing at all.
"My parents died when I was young, it was a car accident. I remember them being really clingy and affectionate." He smiles at the memory.
"After that I've lived in adoption institutions for the rest of my years until I started college and moved in with my best friend Chenle. His parents own this house and this was a graduation gift for me." He pauses for a moment. "There are only a few people I've met along the way that have given me a sense of family and home." The first one was this older boy in my last orphanage. He was so kind and cute and he treated me like a little brother, even at times I felt like he was my second mom." He chuckles, still playing in the sand.
"He moved away with his boyfriend, who was really nice as well. They went to college together. Unfortunately I lost touch with him.
Chenle of course and his parents were always welcoming and I was always welcomed at Christmas time with open arms. Even though they were absolutely loaded they never minded my cheap gifts." He laughs and looks at Mark to see him totally immersed in what he is saying as he wraps his arms around Haechan.
"I don't even know what to say to you right now. I think you must be the strongest, bravest person I've ever met. You amaze me really." Mark says meaning every word. He leans in and gently kisses Haechan's lips only to have it interrupted by a loud crack of thunder, indicating the storm has gotten closer. After the initial shock wore off they both got up quickly and head back.
They arrived at Haechan's door just as the rain is starting to fall. Haechan quickly opens the door and pulls Mark inside.
"Stay with me tonight?" He asks braver than he feels.
"Of course. Do you want me to sleep on the couch or?" Haechan laughs again.
"No I'm inviting you to a sleepover. Not sex, not that it's completely off the table but I just thought it would be nice to continue our talk until we fall asleep." Haechan starts to feel his cheeks heat up when Mark is silently staring at him.
"I'm sorry, you probably think that's stupid and juvenile. Just forget that I said anything." Mark's expression softens as he kisses Haechan's lips again. He was just so in awe of Haechan and all of his thoughtful caring ways.
"Not stupid, or juvenile." Mark says slightly out of breath with his forehead pressed against Haechan's.
"Perfect."