5

"What are you doing out so late?" Mark questions, scaring the shit out of Haechan in the process. He clutches his chest and turns quickly in the direction of the voice.
"Yah! You scared me. What are you, doing out so late? I'm walking my dog, what's your excuse?" Haechan sassed. Marks chuckles.
"I couldn't sleep, come over?" Haechan nods, slowly making his way onto Mark's deck.
"So what's keeping you up?" Mark looks into the reflection of the moon on the peaceful ripples of the ocean pondering exactly what he should tell him.
"I don't know, you want a drink?" Haechan raises his brows.
"Do you have wine?" Mark smirks.
"Of course." He slips inside getting two glasses and a bottle. Haechan watches his every move and finds everything he does inherently sexy. The way the moonlight accentuates certain parts of his face. The way his mouth scrunches together cutely while he tries to pop the cork and the way he hands him his glass. He's never had so much trouble with his hormones before and really he doesn't mind.
"So tell me about yourself?" Mark asks.
"Hmm, not much to tell really. I graduated college with my best friend and got my bachelors degree. Now I have 4 more years of veterinary school left, but I'm really smart and I have ambitions so I will do fine. I wasn't going to do it. I had decided to go for something easier, something that doesn't require 8 years of school but I really want to be a vet and I still haven't told anyone. Well anyone other than you so you should feel special that you are the first to know." Mark smiles proudly.
"Don't worry, your secret's safe with me." He whispers playfully to which Haechan rolls his eyes.
"Cute." He says dryly.
"Next week sometime I'm having a little party here, for the adults if you want to come?" Haechan scrunches his nose.
"First of all I don't party, I went to one college party and left ten minutes later. It was awful and where is Minhyung going to be? I could babysit?" Mark chuckles at his cuteness.
"I'm sure Minhyung would like that a lot, he loves you just after one day but my parents are taking him for a week. They want to spend some time with him while he's not in school and it's not going to be a crazy college party. We're all mature adults who sit around, drink, say stupid things then laugh at each other the next day." Haechan smiles, still not too comfortable with the idea.
"Maybe, I'll let you know. When is little minmin leaving? I'm going to miss him." Haechan says in a cute voice that has Mark feeling some sort of way.
"N-not until Monday." He stutters, Haechan distracted by sunny running up on the deck misses it which relieves Mark.
"Hi sunny boy, did you have a nice run? Huh? What a good boy." Haechan proceeds to make kissy faces at his dog while Mark just can't take it anymore.
"Cute." He breathes out. This time the other heard but pretends he didn't.
After the third glass of wine they are both feeling a bit drunk and know they should stop but they want to stay in each other's company, I mean what could go wrong?

"Haechanah I think you are really sexy.
You are the prettiest boy I've ever seen.
Can I kiss you?"
Haechan is taken off guard but quickly agrees. Mark clumsily turns to face the other.
"Ok are you ready?" Haechan quickly nods and Mark wastes no time swooping in and claiming his lips. His hands go to Haechan's waist as he pulls him closer, the other responds by fisting Mark's hair. There isn't much of a fight for dominance as this is Haechan's first time and even with the confidence he got from the alcohol he's apprehensive. When they break apart there is a want present in both their eyes but when a quiet "daddy" is heard in the doorway Mark is quick,
too quick to shove the other away. He falls to the floor, hurting his wrist in the process. His cries of pain go unheard as Mark is in a gay panic and quickly ushers his child inside, leaving the other to drunkenly take care of himself. Let's just say it didn't end well. Early the next morning Haechan woke with his face in the sand and sunny lying on top of him. When he tries to push himself up, that's when everything comes rushing back...