25

The three at Marks house were surprised to see Yuta and Haechan smiling as they walked in. The moment didn't last long though, as soon as Taeyong saw Sunny he squealed and went to love the puppy. Jaehyun rolled his eyes fondly and everyone else coo'd at him. Mark nodded to Yuta in appreciation for talking with Haechan and took the box of booze out of his hands. After setting it on the counter he walked up to Haechan to kiss his cheek but he notices that while he's still smiling his eyes look off.
"Haechanie can I speak to you for a minute?" He just nods and follows him into his bedroom. When Mark shuts the door he's surprised at Haechan clinging like a koala.
"What's wrong babe? Is everything ok? Did Yuta do something to hurt you?" Haechan shakes his head no and finally looks at Mark with a shy smile on his face.
"It's just after talking to him I thought about all those feelings I felt before and got sad, then I missed you and I just want to hug you." Mark softens and tightens his grip around Haechan's waist.
"Awe baby, me too." He pulls him over to the bed and lies down with Haechan on top and holds him tight.
"What about the party?" He asks trying to get up.
"It can wait, let me hold you for a while." Haechan stares into his eyes before softly kissing his lips.
"Thank you." He smiles, and finds his place in Mark's neck and inhales his scent.
The others continue to set up knowing they need privacy but after an hour they start to get suspicious. Yuta walks up and knocks but doesn't hear anything so he opens it slowly to see they had fallen asleep. He stares for a minute realizing that that's something he never had with Mark and never would. It doesn't hurt as much when you see it first hand how much they care for each other. He smiles and waves the others over who also think it's cute but Jaehyun thinks it's been long enough.
"Wake up!" He yells as he throws a pillow at them.
"Johnny is almost here and the others will be here soon." They both groggily look at each other before sitting up.
"Sorry, we were up late last night." Mark says expecting sympathy but receives none.
"Just get up and shower, everything is ready. Hyuckie, are your friends coming tonight?" Taeyong asks as the two are trying to sit up.
"I'm not sure but I think so." He turns to Mark with his cute pouty face again.
"Markie, will you please help me wash my hair?" Mark's hand went to his chest.
"You are going to kill me." He laughs as the others coo at how cute they are, before leaving the room.
"Yes, but you know what happened last time. You think you can handle it?" Haechan's mouth forms an o.
"Yongie, can you help me wash my hair?" Mark laughs as Haechan yells out and tries to get away but he pulls him into his lap and tickles him until he sits still.
"I'll be gentle, don't worry." He says softly before claiming the others lips.

It ended up with Mark bathing Haechan, a lot of kissing and there may have been a bit more fun. It only took them another hour to get out of the bathroom, by this time everyone was there and Haechan was feeling nervous and calling Chenle to hurry up and join them.

"Ok guys Haechan wants us there now, so let's go! Jaemin, go ask if Renjun wants to go, he's been hiding in his room all day." Jaemin gets up slowly and walks to the bedroom door and knocks almost too quietly.
"Yeah?" Renjun asks with a scratchy voice, from no use all day. Jaemin opens the door and walks in, Renjun is just staring at his iPad until he looks up at Jaemin.
"Oh um, what is it?" Renjun asks nervously. He can't decipher the look on Jaemin's face but it's not the disgust he thought it would be.
"Are you? Um do you want to go with us to that party at Mark's? Haechan really wants us to go. It's like this barbecue thing with some of his friends and if you want you can go with us?" Jaemin is slapping himself in his mind at how stupid he just sounded.
Renjun ponders.
"Sure, I'll just get ready. Maybe Mark has nice friends." He say the last part quietly, but loud enough for Jaemin to understand its meaning. He's not angry, he knows what he wants is impossible so he doesn't want Jaemin to think it will ruin them.
"Look Jaemin, I don't know who all you told but if you keep this between us then we will all be better off. I will do my best to forget you guys and find someone else. I shouldn't have held on this long anyway." He says trying to sound optimistic but Jaemin can see right through him. He watches him walk into the connected bathroom in a stunned silence.
He finally walks downstairs trying to maintain a normal look to not raise suspicions and it's hard.

Renjun stares into the mirror willing himself not to cry, he's quite surprised he made it through that little speech anyway. He repeatedly tells himself "I can do this" between his deep breaths.
When he finally deems himself ready he walks downstairs with the happiest smile he can muster.
They all head to Mark's hoping to have a nice time, for some it will be.

I think I'm going to go back through and edit this. I read it last night from the start and have found some major inconsistencies. I won't Change the story just some minor details and maybe the timeline.