7

He quickly hangs up and goes to let the other two in. When he sees Minhyung dressed in his cute white shorts and pink button up he almost dies.
"Oh you look so handsome Minhyung, thank you for coming to dinner." Minhyung runs in for a hug that Haechan happily accepts.
He looks up to see Mark smiling fondly and gets a little pink in the cheeks.
Mark looks nice as well in his almost matching outfit and Haechan thinks it is the cutest thing ever.
"I'm sorry I've been on the phone with my friend and haven't gotten to change. Come in and make yourselves at home while I go freshen up?" They both walk in and sit on the couch as instructed by Haechan. He feels quite self conscious being in a hoody and ripped jeans.
After one handed washing his face he decided it won't get much better than that so he just changed into a yellow polo with denim shorts and heads downstairs.
He offers wine to Mark who quickly turns it down for water instead.
"I'll have a glass with dinner but after last night I should be careful." Haechan chuckles and walks into the kitchen to get a juice box and a water for his guests.
"Let me help you." Mark says as he follows Haechan back into the kitchen.
"Me too I want to help too!" Minhyung exclaims.
"Ok ok, I've got the sauce done and I've already cooked the lobster, so you could help me drain the pasta?" He says to Mark then turns to Minhyung.
"And you can stand on this stool here and wash these vegetables for our salad." He says smiling to the child.
"Ok Mr Haechan. How come you have that on your hand?" He asks innocently.
"Oh um, well I fell last night and hurt myself so I have to wear this for 6 weeks." His eyes get big as he responds.
"6 weeks is a long time right daddy?" He looks at Mark who nods his head.
"Is it because daddy pushed you?" Both men stopped what they were doing, Haechan didn't want to respond. He didn't know that Minhyung was awake enough to see that.
"Minhyung why would you say that? I didn't push him." Mark says, confused as to why his son would make something like that up. Haechan is still tense while he stirs the sauce.
"Last night after you kissed each other you pushed him onto the floor." Haechan coughs violently as Mark stops dead in his tracks.
"D- did I do that?" He asks quietly, afraid to look up. Haechan can't do anything but tell the truth so he swallows his pride.
"Yeah, we kissed and then Minhyung came to the door and you shoved me away and I fell on my hand wrong." He doesn't have the courage to look at Mark as he waits for his response. The pause is unbearably long before Mark finally spoke up.
"Minhyung buddy can you please go play with sunny for a minute?" Minhyung jumps off the stool and runs to the dog.
"Haechan? I'm so sorry. I-I can't even oh my god."
Haechan can hear the panic wanting to come out .
"No Mark it's ok, it was an accident I know. I'm ok." He feels Mark walk up behind him.
"No. I'm sorry for kissing you and not remembering." Haechan sharply inhales, not expecting that at all.
"I'm really sorry that I hurt you though, accident or not it's inexcusable." Haechan finally turns to face him not realizing he was so close.
"I'll be o-okay but if you want to make it up to me you can kiss me again, sober." Haechan doesn't know where the confidence to say that came from but when Mark's hand touches the side of his face, his eyes stare intensely into his own and he slowly inches forward he's happy for it.
"Daddy! Are guys going to kiss again?" Minhyung runs in with the dog at his heels.
"Hold that thought." Mark whispers. Haechan can only nod as he still can't look away from Mark's intense stare.
"We were just discussing dinner buddy. Are you hungry? We're just about finished here." Minhyung nods excitedly as he goes back to washing veggies and handing them to Haechan to chop.

"Dinner was so good. Thank you." Mark says as he helps with dishes, since Haechan can't get his cast wet.
"Your welcome. I have always loved seafood pasta. I'm glad neither of you are allergic, I should have asked first." Mark chuckles at his cuteness.
"It's fine." Mark looks around, noticing that Minhyung is distracted with the dog again and decides to talk about the night before.
"So you remember everything?" Mark asks.
"Mostly, we had a really nice time talking and then you said I was sexy and you asked if you could kiss me and I said yes and we did until minmin came to the door. Then you pushed me off of you in a panic and ran off in the house. The part that gets fuzzy for me is sometime after leaving your deck I face planted in the sand and woke up there this morning." Mark can't help but laugh at this.
"You really slept there all night? We really need to control our alcohol intake. I do remember talking and you telling me about your veterinary school plans, then it gets fuzzy." He says giggling. Haechan nods happily, glad they can talk about this without it being awkward.
After finishing up the cleaning Mark decides they better go home so Minhyung can sleep.
"We better go, I have to give him a bath so he can go to bed." Haechan nods and smiles.
"Goodnight Minmin." He says in a cute voice.
"Goodnight Mark." He says softer.
Mark is mesmerized by the sparkle in Haechan's eyes and has a hard time pulling away.
"Good night Haechan, tomorrow come over. We are going to have a Disney movie marathon and eat snacks and popcorn, right Minhyung?" Minhyung giggles.
"Yes sir. Please come and bring sunny too." Haechan smiles and kisses both of their cheeks again.
"I will be there. Thank you again for coming. I had a great time."
He watched the two walk away then took his dog out to do his business before he himself goes to bed. He had a long day in town trying to find a doctor and then getting the proper groceries he needed for supper. He's really glad that Minhyung outed them as far as the night before since they were able to talk about it.
After brushing his teeth and washing up the best he can he slips into his blankets and falls fast asleep.