31

Early the next morning Haechan is awoken by Marks Phone ringing. He hears him answer and just fades in and out of consciousness.
"Babe, I have to run home really quick Taeyong needs my help. I'll be right back." Mark whispers softly to the sleeping man next to him. He chuckles as a little snore leaves his lips.

Haechan finally wakes up completely when Chenle walks into his room.
"Good morning sleepyhead, and happy birthday." Haechan smiles and holds out his arms for Chenle who quickly accepts.
"Thank you." He smiles but looks around distractedly.
"He said he would be back later, he left about a half hour ago, can't you just enjoy my company for a while?" Chenle says rolling his eyes playfully.
"I'm sorry, anyway you didn't plan anything did you? I don't really need anything. We just partied like for two days so." He trails off.
"Don't worry. I need to check on Jisung. He's cooking, I'll come back.
After Chenle left he was visited by each of the threesome then finally Jisung. When he finally decides to get up and shower there is another knock.
"Yeah?" He questions.
The door slowly squeaks open and in runs Minhyung with a brown paper bag. Haechan's heart almost bursts.
"Minmin! I missed you so much. How did you get here?" He asks while picking him up with his one arm and swinging him around on his hip.
"Happy birthday Mr.Haechan." He says as he kisses his cheek. He smiles softly and thanks him before kissing his cheek and standing him on the floor. He opens the bag to see a giant cinnamon roll with an unlit candle on it, Mark takes his que and walks in with a lighter and helps Minhyung set it up and just like a little family would, they softly sing happy birthday, Haechan can't hold back the tears of joy that threaten to fall as he blows out the candle after making a simple wish.
"You guys are so sweet, I love you both so much." He cries as Mark pulls him into a group hug.
"Don't cry Mr Haechan we love you too and you're supposed to be happy on your birthday. Don't you remember? We just said happy birthday and that means you have to be happy." Mark and Haechan chuckle at his cute long winded speech.
"Ok, I won't cry. Thank you for being here on my birthday, it means everything." Haechan looks lovingly at Mark who smiles and nods with just as much love in his eyes.
The rest of the morning was spent watching a Disney movie of Minhyung's choice of course. When it was over Mark took Minhyung to meet Haechan's friends officially while Haechan showered.
Literally all of them could completely understand why Haechan fell in love with this kid so quickly. They had fallen under his spell and Minhyung couldn't get enough of Chenle's laugh. He did everything in his power to make him laugh. Mark busied himself getting ready for the beach outing he had planned with everyone. He knew Minhyung would want to spend the day with Haechan at the beach so he had everyone set up little stations on the beach. There was a volleyball net, lots of buckets for a sandcastle contest, a bonfire pit for roasting hotdogs for lunch and s'mores for dessert. Everyone was given a job and everyone was more than happy to pull it off.
When Haechan finally came downstairs in his swim trunks and t-shirt he couldn't help but feel the love of his new giant family. He felt the happiest he has in a long time and when he saw Sunny and Minhyung in matching birthday hats he almost cried.
They went to the beach together, complete with Minhyung's new honorary uncles and met up with the rest of the crew. Again Haechan felt the tears, he stopped in his tracks and cried into his hands.
"Mark, what did you do? Why did you do all this, I-I don't really des..."
Mark shut him up his favorite way, with a sweet kiss.
"Don't you dare finish that. You deserve this and so much more. Now quit crying, you remember what Minhyung said right?" He asks as he's holding him by the waist pulling him in for a sweet hug.
When they get closer to the crowd Haechan sees not only Mark's parents but Chenle's parents have come as well. He runs to hug them all.
"Mr Lee, I'm so glad you are ok. Mark told me what happened. Take care of yourself ok?" He nods and smiles at his sweetness. Haechan then greets the Zhong's.
"I'm so happy you guys are here. Thank you for coming?" They hugged like they haven't seen each other in a long time even though it was just at graduation. When Chenle and Jisung walked up Haechan made his announcement while holding Mark and Minhyung's hands.
"So I've already told Mark this but I have decided to go to medical school to be a veterinarian. I just wanted to tell you all while we were together." They all hugged and congratulated him and offered their support as well.
After a while they all enjoyed the activities set up. Minhyung barely left Haechan's side except to occasionally play with some of his other uncles. Mark was sitting on a lounge chair watching Haechan and Minhyung interacting with the warmest smile on his face when his father walked up.
"Hey," he said trying to get Mark's attention and barely succeeding.
"Look at this photo everyone is gushing at in the group chat." He holds his phone for Mark to see. It's a simple photo and it says a lot. It's a picture Johnny had taken of Haechan and Minhyung playing in the sand together but the actual focal point for this photo is that you can see Mark seated a little away from them smiling like he's watching the two people he loves the most in life and he was. He feels the breath get knocked out of him because of the realization that he couldn't possibly love him more.
"Dad, I don't know what to do. I love him so much, it's like he's the best thing that's happened to me since Minhyung and I don't know how to tell him. I mean I tell him all the time that I love him, it's no secret but like how do I really show him the extent that I feel this. I'm so overwhelmed. I can't, sometimes I look at him and I can't breath." His dad pats his back.
"I think you are doing great so far. I can tell that he feels it from you and Minhyung. I haven't seen you this happy in a long time and I'm so glad he's the one that brought that out in you. Now go play with your family." Mark smiles and thanks his dad with tears now in his eyes. He walks up to Haechan who asks him if he's alright and the only response he gets is a long slow kiss and this time Minhyung notices.
"Yay daddy kissed you again." He claps and Hollers making the others around them laugh.