15

When Haechan wakes the next day to Mark's hand softly stroking his tummy and fondly staring at him he was overwhelmed with warmth in his heart again.
"What are you looking at?" He asks shyly.
"You, you're beautiful. I can't help it." Haechan rolls to his side burying his face in Mark's chest.
"Can we stay this way all day?" Mark asks quietly.
"What day is it even?" Haechan asks confused.
"I think it's Tuesday? Or is it Wednesday? My friend is coming Thursday to help set up for my party this weekend so I should be able to tell you then." Haechan scoffs.
"Shit I have an appointment today for sunny at the vet. I better get up." He sits up quickly and waddles to the shower which Mark thinks is just too cute.
Mark waited for him to finish so he could see him off before going home to shower.
"Can I see you later, or would that be annoying? You've probably already seen me..."
Mark kissed Haechan as passionately as ever.
"You need to stop that, I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to see you. In fact I was thinking about inviting myself to the vet with you so I could stay with you." Mark says with a pout.
"Sorry, I get like that sometimes. I do have to leave now, but I'll be back really soon, he just needs a few shots." Mark pouted again and kisses his lips one more time before Haechan went to grab Sunny.
"You can shower here if you want? Otherwise lock up before you leave, bye." He says as he's backing out of his doorway waving cutely. He feels this strong urge to stay, like something is pulling him back for whatever reason but chooses to ignore it and hurry to town.

Haechan dropped Sunny off and went to run some errands while in town. He thinks he should make Mark dinner or something special, kind of like a date. Maybe set up something special outside with pretty lights and such. He's excited as he sets out to find everything to make the perfect date for Mark.

He wandered the shops and found everything he needed. He decided a simple pasta and salad would do, he bought the best red wine he could find and will try his hand at making tiramisu for dessert.
He happily hums his way to the vet office and back home.
After unloading all of his things he plopped himself in the couch and snuggled with Sunny for a bit.
"I'm sorry if I've been neglecting you these past few days Sunny but I think." He stops and looks around and even though he knows he's alone, he whispers.
"I think I'm in love." He squeals and hugs the dog who is just happy to receive attention.
He goes to the kitchen and starts to cook, after a good hour of being busy he realizes that for how clingy Mark was this morning he was no where to be seen now. Sunny and him walk over to Mark's house and knock. He notices the lights are all off and the door is locked, his car is not there. He figures maybe he went to town for something so he will go ahead and set up his date.
He decorated his deck beautifully with lights strung all around and a pretty table setting. He finishes his food and goes to bring it to the table when he noticed Mark's house is still dark. He doesn't know what to think really, where would he have gone for so long? He slowly walks over to Marks to see if he left a note or anything but sees none. He's not sure how he feels about this. Part of him is scared that something bad may have happened and he doesn't even want to delve into his other thoughts just yet.
On his way back home he sees headlights coming his way and he won't admit to being disappointed that it's Chenle pulling in for an early surprise.

He's quite shocked to see four other people hop out. He's a little overwhelmed and also quite sad that he has lost his privacy but he won't show it.
"Haechanie surprise! I want you to meet my boyfriend Jisung and our other friends Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin." He runs up and hugs Haechan who he can feel tremble but tries not to dwell on it just yet.
"How are you doing?" He asks looking directly into Haechan's eyes.
"Oh, you guys are just in time. I made dinner and dessert eat up." He walks toward Jisung holding out his hand, avoiding chenle's question all together.
"It's nice to finally meet you, I've heard so much about you. Literally I know almost everything, I could date you myself." Chenle slaps his arm and Jisung just laughs and kisses his boyfriend.
"Nice to meet you guys as well." He says to the others.
They all follow him into the house and start to eat. Chenle takes notice of the decorations but doesn't say anything.
After Jeno kindly washed the dishes they settled in to bed. They were all tired from traveling and Haechan was just sad. The whole night his only thoughts were about Mark and the more he thought the darker they became.
He cried softly as he drifted to sleep. He craved for Mark's touch, voice and scent. He knows he's in too deep and he knows now it's likely not mutual but for now, at least tonight he's going to hold them feelings close to his heart and pray that Mark is safe.